NFL GDT: 2021 AFC Divisional Round: (2) Buffalo Bills vs (5) Baltimore Ravens

BUF vs BAL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
A franchise QB and a great defensive coach is a pretty incredible blue print.
Beane taking Allen, when everyone, including me, were memeing them up to and including this year is huge. McDermott was also looked at as mediocre hire at best when it was made.

Bills are just a very good franchise at this point.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Beane taking Allen, when everyone, including me, were memeing them up to and including this year is huge. McDermott was also looked at as mediocre hire at best when he was made.

Bills are just a very good franchise at this point.
McDermott sold himself to Bills fans when he made the playoffs when they were supposedly rebuilding in his first year. It was a lot easier to hear the head guy sell "pain" when "pain" the year before included breaking a 18 year playoff-less streak.

Reactions: Canes

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Good win for the Bills. Not as pretty offensively as they have played most weeks, but winning ugly games is part of showing flexibility.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Good win for the Bills. Not as pretty offensively as they have played most weeks, but winning ugly games is part of showing flexibility.

Last week, the offense bailed out the defense.

This week, the defense bails out the offense

Reactions: BSHH

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Not a lot of QB's could throw through this weather. I'm about an hour and a half west of Buffalo's weather. My windows are rattling. Cold winds are impossible to deal with.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I don’t envy the decision the Ravens face this offseason when it comes to handing Lamar Jackson a $100+ million contract.
Who says that they have to do that? They are picking up his 5th year option. Next year is only year 4. Saw what happened to LA and Phi who extended Goff and Wentz after year 3.

matter of how they structure the contract given what Jackson will have secured with a 5th year option.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad