BUF vs BAL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
upload_2021-1-10_21-10-51.png

methinks this might play a significant role in the game.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
don't know much about the bills

hopefully they can get to allen often while lamar does his thing

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Bills are only a 3 point favorite at home

people are REALLY buying into the Ravens

Last edited:

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
Are we REALLY gonna see a team that basically plays like Navy football in the AFC-CG?

Couldn't be any worse than the Titans in the AFC-CG last season. They were (Are) tough to watch. Baltimore kind of is too.

I like it when the final four in any sport are the best teams. We got that in 2018. The Pats, Chiefs, Rams, and Saints were the best four teams most of the year.

The Cup Finals this year was Stars-Bolts. But I think Avs-Bolts would've been more preferred.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Bills are only a 3 point favorite at home

people are REALLY buying into the Ravens
Vegas's home field bump has only been about a point and a half this year, partially because of the COVID stuff limiting fans, and partially because home field advantage was already declining historically anyway (2019 was one of the worst years in history for home teams, and this year wasn't much better). This line shows they still would have Buffalo slightly favored on a neutral field. Seems like a fair line.

Reactions: Babe Ruth

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Some people are being REALLY hyperbolic in this thread.

Lamar Jackson did well to get the monkey off his back in the form of winning a playoff game. He played...okay. Good on the ground, passing was a bit suspect but he played well enough to win.

If they want to beat Buffalo, Lamar needs to take his game up another notch. The Ravens offense was still somewhat unimpressive given the Titans defense is absolute ass so i'm not sold.

Bills by 10.

Reactions: Spring in Fialta

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
For Baltimore to win, they need to kill the clock and run the football. Buffalo’s run defense is not great, their pass defense is so Baltimore is going to run and run some more.

Reactions: DueDiligence

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
potential of snow during the game worries me. not ideal for a QB who's never played in snow before to play in those conditions in a playoff game

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
The most interesting thing to me is how the Ravens decide to defend the Bills offense. The other way isn’t as interesting...we know what the Bills will try. They’ll try to make Jackson a passer and he will break some plays in passing and running anyway because he’s incredible...but the Bills are on try to limit him duty. What the Ravens try is more interesting. Last year they shut Allen down completely by overloading blitzes on one side to roll him away from John Brown and dared him to beat them downfield against man coverage. Worked perfectly. I don’t think I would try it this time. Allen was the #1 QB against man coverage and threw the most touchdowns against the Blitz. Baltimore plays man and blitzes almost as much as anyone in the league.

Should be a good one. I think both teams are going to get some points on the board.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
The weather can be pretty annoying for Buffalo considering it can affect the passing game a lot hopefully it isn't bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad