NFL GDT: 2021 AFC Championship Game: (2) Kansas City Chiefs vs (4) Cincinnati Bengals

KC vs CIN

• Total voters

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Never count out Joe Burrow. I think this will be closer than many expect but the Chiefs will win.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Burrow has been absolute money all postseason and the Bengals are playing with house money. There was a decent chunk of people that thought they weren't getting past the Raiders and here they are. The thought of him and Mahomes going head to head for all the marbles is drool worthy.

Ride the hot hand. Bengals win an absolute shootout.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Burrow has been absolute money all postseason and the Bengals are playing with house money. There was a decent chunk of people that thought they weren't getting past the Raiders and here they are. The thought of him and Mahomes going head to head for all the marbles is drool worthy.

Ride the hot hand. Bengals win an absolute shootout.

Chiefs do not have a good defensive line, Burrow will have the pocket this time. Also, The Bengals defense is underrated here, they may surprise.

Look out for Chase and Mixon, they may have big games here.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I'm really disappointed the Chiefs won, because I like Buffalo and while I don't really believe in having a "2nd team", if I did it would be Buffalo. I wouldn't have minded losing to them because they've suffered terribly too and I was born and raised in Central NY.

But KC? Losing to the TikTok Brigade will hurt, and I'm not sure how we can keep up with them. I know we beat them in the regular season but it was a Herculean effort and we no longer have the element of surprise. We'll have to dominate them on turnovers, not miss any opportunities in the red zone and try to bend without breaking. This is a far tougher game than against LV or Tennessee.

I'd like to ask a legitimate question to everyone here: am I being ungrateful? My team has accomplished more than they have in over 30 years and I am incredibly thankful for that, but I really don't like the idea of losing to this team. Is this what it's like to have expectations in the postseason? Because honestly, the more success we experience...the more I'm starting to want, and that's not a position I've really been in re: NFL since I was a young child. I feel almost...greedy. But maybe this is what it's like to have expectations.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Why do you guys put yourself in a position to let the Mahomes relatives torture you via social media, lol.

I do want Cincy to win, am sick of hearing Mahomes' cadence grating on me week after week like his insurance commercials.

Will have to look, seems like there was an SF / Cincy superbowl when I was a kid.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
KC can win a track meet.

Either mistakes or 4th down gambles will decide the game. Have to go for it given the strength of the offences.

KC and Buf game the tide really turned in KC’s favour when they took the opening second half kickoff on an 8 minute drive. Then Buf went 3 and out but with like 4th and a yard from their 34. They opted to punt which is the safe choice but a gassed D was sent back into the field and gave up another score.

so the O’s need to pick up their D if the D gives up a long scoring drive. They need time to recover.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Why do you guys put yourself in a position to let the Mahomes relatives torture you via social media, lol.

I do want Cincy to win, am sick of hearing Mahomes' cadence grating on me week after week like his insurance commercials.

I don't even have a social media account to begin with. That gives you an idea of how freaking much those freeloaders annoy me.

Will have to look, seems like there was an SF / Cincy superbowl when I was a kid.

Both times we made the SB (in 1981-82 season and 1988-89 season) we were defeated by the 49ers. At least SF was favored both times, I guess?

That second one, Super Bowl 23, was borderline traumatic for me. I can still picture so much of that game, from Tim Krumrie's massacred leg to Stanford Jennings' kickoff return for a TD to start the 2nd half, to SF's defense suffocating the Bengals all game, to that final drive...which culminated in a touchdown pass from Joe Montana to John Taylor in the left side of the end zone with under 40 seconds to play.

I can close my eyes and see it like it happened yesterday. It's not a thing a young kid forgets...and that young kid is now an internet shitposter with a family and career of his own.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00