OT: 2021-22 World Junior Championships Draft - Round 2

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
Puutio, Wallinder, and Kaiser were the three defencemen I was looking at. I’m guessing all three end up with two points haha.

We all left defenders as our last pick it would seem. I considered Puutio, but his previous world junior records had me doubting. Especially with how deep Finlands Defence is.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
We all left defenders as our last pick it would seem. I considered Puutio, but his previous world junior records had me doubting. Especially with how deep Finlands Defence is.

I’m looking thru my notes and I noted Puutio being on a PP unit. But I remember Kemell taking 1st unit reps on the point when the tourney started. Like most of us I’m sure we’re all thirsting for information lol.

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
I’m trying to do this on my phone and I’m having a hard time finding the Latvian flag.

[noparse] https://www.sic-info.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/fi.png[/noparse]

I typically replace the last two letters (in this case, fi for Finland) making the country abbrev and do trial and error till I figure out the abbrev they use, in this case, for Latvia.

Help?
I went through the alphabet but only could find 3 that start with L. Here is a set that C4G uses for their pool.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

6.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

12.png

21.png

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
I went through the alphabet but only could find 3 that start with L. Here is a set that C4G uses for their pool.

I’ll try and figure it out when I get home lol. Maybe one of those special ones that use three letters instead of two.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010

I just copy paste them from Elite Prospects. I actually left Latvia out in that because I copied from last year in a hurry and had to go find Latvia one someone was picked. Here is Latvia's code.

11.png

Reactions: The Head Crusher

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005

1.png
2.png
3.png
11.png
6.png
8.png
9.png
10.png
12.png
21.png

15½th Annual HFOil WJHC Draft | 2022

»»-¤- TEAM TEMPLATE -¤-««

PositionPlayer NameNationalityGoalsAssistsPoints
F**
3.png
---
F**
3.png
---
F**
3.png
---
F**
3.png
---
F**
3.png
---
D**
3.png
---
D**
3.png
---
D**
3.png
---
Goalie NameNationalityWinsShutoutsOT/SOLPoints
3.png
----
Grand Total:--

Last edited:

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
I am trying to find out more info on Lambert atm, he missed the last two pretournament games due to injury, but there is no info out that i can find.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad