GDT: 2021-22 season WESTERN CONFERENCE QUARTER FINALS Game 6 LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers 5/12/22 LA leads 3-2

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA

Edmonton Oilers (49-27-6, 104pts, 2nd in Pacific)@ Los Angeles Kings(44-27-11, 99pts, 3rd in Pacific)
Staples Center | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West/ TBS RADIO: I Heart Radio App

PLAYOFF STATS

lITqI7h.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings
OBfoQ9F.png

UQJ0FBT.png

HEShpt1.png

QhQUOtM.png

Scratched: Austin Strand, Tobias Bjornfot, Lias Andersson, Quinton Byfield, Gabriel Vilardi, Jordan Spence, Viktor Arvidsson
Covid: N/A
Injured: Sean Walker, Drew Doughty

:edmonton

rD1rHjp.png

ynMUjgJ.png

Injuries: Oskar Klefbom
Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2021​

yankeeking

Jun 4, 2007
I.E.
Here we go boys , if they play their game we have a good shot , we need the crowd loud and engage , going to watch at the sports book since I am in Vegas get to mess with knights and oilers fans going to be a good night
GO KINGS GO

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
It's a cliché but it really feels like the 4th win will be the hardest to get. The Oilers will be playing with desperation, something they lacked for the most part these past two games.

I'm nervous!

Very glad we got to at least this point. 4th is the hardest to get, and the kids will need to see this. They saw how Edmonton responded to a home loss in games 2 and 3, now they're going to see how a team responds to adversity and elimination on home ice. So much value.

I'm trying not to be nervous because I'm already stoked with the results of this season but it's hard not to get excited at the prospect of at least 4 more Kings games and the prolonging of Brownie's career!

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
I am not confident here, then again I have not been every game this season.
Control 5 on 5 as they have been and go from there.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
The Kings are 9-1 all time when leading a series 3-2, the Oilers at 2-6 when trailing a series 3-2.
sportsnet threw out a stat that the oilers have never won a series when the series is tied 2-2 and they lose game 5.
So the 2 wins above must have gotten to 2-3 differently, just an additional stat

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I know ducks fans are supposed to hate kings …. But I hate oilers…. So if you could do me a solid and knock them out tonight that would be great.

And then knock Calgary out in round 2…. And then go finish off Canada in the finals and knock out Toronto…. Thus being public enemy #1 to Canadian hockey fans

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
I know ducks fans are supposed to hate kings …. But I hate oilers…. So if you could do me a solid and knock them out tonight that would be great.

And then knock Calgary out in round 2…. And then go finish off Canada in the finals and knock out Toronto…. Thus being public enemy #1 to Canadian hockey fans
huh, would have thought you would be cheering for Colorado.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
I think Edmonton will go 11 forward 7 D tonight with Broberg and Russell coming into the lineup.
This will give them the best opportunity to give more ice time to McDavid, Leon and Kane. Could also pose matchup challenges for LA.
I hope Quick steals this one.

Nah not really an avs fan (or a Manson fan)…. And I much prefer Canada being taken out by kings over avs
you;re a better person than me. If the ducks were in LA's spot I would want them to make the conference finals so their first round drops to final 4 picks. Have them lose there and have that team bear Toronto. Ideally that would be St. Louis.

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
It's a cliché but it really feels like the 4th win will be the hardest to get. The Oilers will be playing with desperation, something they lacked for the most part these past two games.

I'm nervous!
I imagine they'll load up McDavid and Draisaitl again when necessary. Thankfully the Kings will be able to dictate last change. And please, please be aware that the two kill penalties together at times and are always the first guys out there after a PK. Stop wasting Kopitar and Denault on the PP for 1:30 leaving the 3rd line out there against McDavid and Denault.

Reactions: lumbergh and YAYSAY

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad