GDT: 2021-22 season game 72 LA Kings vs Calgary Flames @7:30pm 4/4/22

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
FPg2qdNWUAI47Ts

Calgary Flames (40-19-5, 89pts, 1st in Pacific)@ Los Angeles Kings(38-23-10, 86pts, 2nd in Pacific)
Staples Center| Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:30pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

SEASON STATS

QZ5YnT7.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings
jFDVcns.png

0cLFTft.png

9wYgkvn.png

V24dYdo.png

Scratched: Blake Lizotte, Austin Strand, Jacob Moverare, Jaret Anderson-Dolan
Covid: N/A
Injured: Sean Walker, Drew Doughty, Mikey Anderson, Brendan Lemieux, Andreas Athanasiou, Dustin Brown, Matt Roy

:flames
bWArgtw.png

fffl94T.png

Injuries: Sean Monahan, Oliver Kylington
Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2021​

Kudelski37

Feb 19, 2021
When are the Kings getting Lemieux and Roy back? Gonna be a struggle until this team gets healthy. Every game is huge now.
Roy, Lemieux, and Brown skated this morning per mayormanor. Sounds like they weren't in the line rushes though. I'm guessing it is at least week before any of them play.

Reactions: lumbergh

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
It seems like every home game following a successful road trip the Kings come out flat as pancake.

That needs to change.

The stakes are high. A regulation win puts you 1 point out of first behind a Flames team that's sputtering. A loss and suddenly the possibility of falling out of the playoffs starts to feel very real.

Last edited:

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
I don't feel like this team can keep winning without getting healthy. Every point earned is huge.

Vegas needs to slow the f*** down haha.

Reactions: Sol

Gjwrams

A Know Nothing Fool
Mar 4, 2019
Yes....Like it or not, when Brown is ready, he is coming back and either Kupari or Vilardi are sitting. When that happens I might even join some of you in the "TMAC sucks" camp for a few days!

Last edited:

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
On the one hand, I think guys losing their spot due to injury with no chance to earn it back is bad for a team's chemistry/morale in general.

On the other hand, as much as I love Brown, he wasn't cutting it before he got hurt. TMac saw it and had him lower in the lineup, and I suspect he'll be there when he comes back. It needs to be a short leash given the playoff push and how well the kids have been doing. Lemieux and Roy absolutely deserve to be immediately slotted back in though.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
It's crazy how quiet the news is on LA injuries. I haven't heard anything about Athanasiou's injury. Out for the year?

Not a peep, damn near radio silence on all of them, I was complaining about this like a week ago haha, when they suddenly said Doughty might be out for the whole regular season...he played the same game and was initially day to day, that seems to happen a lot in this org!

Reactions: mbar

All The Kings Men

Apr 7, 2016
McLellan spoke about the lineup this morning after skate. I asked him if there was anything young players could do to cement their spot on the active roster.

"Keep doing what you're doing" was part of the response.

He also implied heavily that there were some younger players that had already grabbed a spot. He didn't say who and I wasn't about to start pressing for details on a mysterious answer but there was a full compliment of players on the ice this morning.

No Lizotte and I didn't notice or see Mikey Anderson with my own two eyes but I was told everybody was on the ice.

EDIT: 44 skated but not with the full practice group

Take from that what you will.

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
McLellan spoke about the lineup this morning after skate. I asked him if there was anything young players could do to cement their spot on the active roster.

"Keep doing what you're doing" was part of the response.

He also implied heavily that there were some younger players that had already grabbed a spot. He didn't say who and I wasn't about to start pressing for details on a mysterious answer but there was a full compliment of players on the ice this morning.

No Lizotte and I didn't notice or see Mikey Anderson with my own two eyes but I was told everybody was on the ice.

EDIT: 44 skated but not with the full practice group

Take from that what you will.
Thanks for the update! So glad to have you here.

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
It's crazy how quiet the news is on LA injuries. I haven't heard anything about Athanasiou's injury. Out for the year?
The most secretive one this year was 'Lias Andersson got injured in a practice and will be out"
Never heard another word for over a month.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
In games this year Brown looked like he didn't even want to be on ice.

He might just voluntarily stay injured.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
I don’t question Browns compete level. He is just ancient for a hockey player, especially one who played his type of game.

Btw the line has moved from Kings +125 earlier today to Kings +145. People just don’t believe in this team no matter how much they prove them wrong.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00