GDT: 2021-22 season game 67 LA Kings vs Seattle Kraken @7:30pm 3/26/22

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
I still think Clutterbuck or Martin would’ve been good additions at the deadline.
Forsure.

Does anyone know what Lemieux injury is? Like if it's a hand injury we can't really expect him to be punching people's faces right away.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Giving up that last second goal sucks, but these are the game that they need to win. Hopefully they play like this again on Monday when I go to the game

Reactions: crassbonanza

aceofpace

Mar 19, 2016
GettyImages-1239092969-1024x687.jpg
Congrats on your first goal kid!
Don't know how they can send him back down now.

Reactions: Herby

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
It's funny to bag on management but the fact of the matter is in a must-win game late in the season, Durzi, Bjornfot, and Spence were three of the top four players in terms of ice time for LA tonight. Not only that, but they put together a line of three rookies and have given them increasing responsibility and, lo and behold, Byfield only played about a minute less than Kopitar.

Let's give the whole Kings organization a bit of credit here. We've got young players playing big roles for this team. I love it, this is really fun hockey to watch.

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
It's funny to bag on management but the fact of the matter is in a must-win game late in the season, Durzi, Bjornfot, and Spence were three of the top four players in terms of ice time for LA tonight. Not only that, but they put together a line of three rookies and have given them increasing responsibility and, lo and behold, Byfield only played about a minute less than Kopitar.

Let's give the whole Kings organization a bit of credit here. We've got young players playing big roles for this team. I love it, this is really fun hockey to watch.

I think people(at least myself) were bagging on management for going in too early, when the people driving the success throughout most of the season were the aging veterans. Everyone was hoping for the kids to step up and now we are seeing it.

Reactions: kilowatt

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Crazy to see how much Anaheim has regressed. They looked like a sure playoff team and they’re now 7th in the Pacific (below San Jose even!), 1-7-2 in their last 10, and 23rd in the league and falling.

Kings just need to keep doing their thing and not worry about anyone else. With LA winning tonight and Calgary beating Edmonton, our playoff chances continue to climb bit by bit.

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
Don't know how they can send him back down now.

Durzi and Spence are anxiety-inducing on the ice. Really high event stuff, lots of offense and some good 1 on 1 plays on the boards, but also risky plays, poor zone clearances, and so on. Neither of them has the ability right now to slow the game down and exert control. If the team is behind, hell yes I want them on the ice constantly. But in a close game, I'd much rather see guys like Roy and Anderson out there.

Spence is going to be fantastic but I'd rather him see time in the AHL playoffs than be in the press box once guys start coming back. It's weird that Moverare wasn't sent down AFAIK to make him AHL eligible, he's played well at times but is the weakest link out there. Not a knock on him at all, but he's going to be in the press box.

Also, Stetcher has been really solid, not sure why he wasn't qualified by Vancouver but he's taking advantage. I can see Detroit not keeping him as he's not really their style. Dude is definitely a good NHL defenseman though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad