GDT: 2021-22 season game 64 LA Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights @1:00pm 3/19/22

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Lmfaoooo how does Todd have a job lmaooo. Pulls a goalie but doesn’t even call a time out. Same issues in the first exist in the third. Amazing coaching lmaoo

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
shit performance in a game they couldn't lose. You have a chance to put 8 points between you and Vegas and now its a 4 point gap you f***ing idiots. If you needed anymore indication to fix your shitty special teams this was the game. It cannot continue like this anymore

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
I don't care what their record is, I continue to not buy into this team with these special teams

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
The VA injury was just so devastating to this team, we are so bad at the wing and with finishers. Even worse was that he is a very streaky scorer and was in the zone when he got injured. Kind of the same with AA. AA and VA are the Kings 2nd and 3rd best goal-scorers this season.

With today's loss and the Oilers surging the Kings are in the scariest spot they have been in since before that eastern trip before the long break. If VA and AA are are out for much longer, the veterans remain cold and the young players continue to be offensive black holes I worry how we are going to score enough goals, even against bad teams.

As has been the case for as long as anyone can remember, the Kings have big issues with a lack of skill on the roster.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I don't care what their record is, I continue to not buy into this team with these special teams

You shouldn’t buy into this team until you can see them win in their division which they have not been able to do. Unable to win meaningful games.

Kings have lucked their way into their spot.

Todd is a terrible coach. And so is the staff. Kings won’t go anywhere far with a brain dead staff

Reactions: AbsentMojo

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
The VA injury was just so devastating to this team, we are so bad at the wing and with finishers. Even worse was that he is a very streaky scorer and was in the zone when he got injured. Kind of the same with AA. AA and VA are the Kings 2nd and 3rd best goal-scorers this season.

With today's loss and the Oilers surging the Kings are in the scariest spot they have been in since before that eastern trip before the long break. If VA and AA are are out for much longer, the veterans remain cold and the young players continue to be offensive black holes I worry how we are going to score enough goals, even against bad teams.

As has been the case for as long as anyone can remember, the Kings have big issues with a lack of skill on the roster.
more like lack of finish. i can't believe they lost to that bum in net.

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
Todd must be amazing at fellatio to still have a job honestly
Who calls it that. Boomer.

e6eb8804753e81848f30da3ae9d5cfc6.gif

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Man, Jim fox really taking the loss hard you can hear it in his voice as he immediately talks about how good his wife’s risotto is

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
more like lack of finish. i can't believe they lost to that bum in net.

Lack of finish, lack of skill, whatever you want to call it, it's the same thing. This team doesn't score enough goals.

As usual it's one line doing everything, the 4th and 1st lines have been hot and cold all year, right now both are cold. Kopitar and Kempe look awful, Iafallo needs to be demoted down the lineup if not scratched. The 3rd line has contributed nothing all year, doesn't matter who has been on it. The Kings 1st round pick forwards who have all been on that line now have a combined 82 games, 7 goals, 8 assists, 15 points. But no problems at all, nothing to worry about, everyone got their wish for a "kid line" or "champagne line" at the expense of DB and AA. By our powers combined, we are Nick Shore!

Nasti

Jan 30, 2006
Long Beach, CA
Kings goal differential is now +1. Worst of all teams in a playoff spot (both conferences). That’s usually a pretty good indicator of how far a team will go.

Reactions: Sol

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
I think half the board noticed Kopi having way too many minutes maybe 3 or 4 months ago. Whats damning about this is the GM specifically brought in Danault to eat up a lot of those minutes. Even when it was beyond obvious Kopi was struggling, he still kept trotting him out there in all situations PK PP 3x3 and 1st lines minutes 5x5. Add the inability to improve the almost league worst special teams, and < .500 against the Pacific - its a sign that even if the team make the playoffs, there is such a degree of mismanagement that there is no faith this staff could take the team very far.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Kings are really missing doughtys game speed control. I noticed all the defenseman just throwing the puck up rather than wait and hold on. Didn’t do anything to slow the game down today

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad