GDT: 2021-22 season game 56 LA Kings vs Columbus Blue Jackets @4:00pm 3/4/22

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
I have never ignored anyone here in 20+ years.

But when you are so universally despised maybe it’s time to look inward and ask if maybe you should change your approach to being a member of this community.

I've got a very long ignore list - mostly because I can't trust myself not to say some terrible stuff to trolls and terrible people.

I enjoy dissenting and interesting conversations, but I just have little interest in a lot of nonsense.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
You might be surprised how many posters involved in this thread have been banned for up to 6 months and are back. People can change, especially over how much time we've been here.

However, some are edging themselves dangerously close to old patterns.

All I'll say about it at this point is stick to dissecting posts not posters or there are going to be some pretty swift exits.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
there are going to be some pretty swift exits.

Are these exits more Phil Swift exits
latest

Or Taylor Swift exits?

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
You might be surprised how many posters involved in this thread have been banned for up to 6 months and are back. People can change, especially over how much time we've been here.

However, some are edging themselves dangerously close to old patterns.

All I'll say about it at this point is stick to dissecting posts not posters or there are going to be some pretty swift exits.

i already apologized for sending you nudes :(

Reactions: Lt Dan

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
The fact is, there is no ONE way to develop prospects, one way might work for Kucherov because of his talent, and playing against men, and might not with Byfield....
That is the key fact. This apparently why Vilardi went down and has stayed down. I think the jury is still out whether Byfield can grow faster in the A or where he is now. Not many players can hang in their teens.. just a handful have done it like the Goat, McDavid, DD and a few others. Doughty if you recall, was very indecisive in the O-zone his rookie year.. and his shot was all over the map, something he correct his 2nd year. But his D-zone play was excellent right off the bat. That other factor in DD rookie year, is that the team was not contending at all. That is the X factor in deciding what to do with QB right now. If he cant find a role on one of the lines that is helping the team win, im fine w him going down to work on specific things... but I dont think there is much he can learn in the A, because he is quicker and faster than most, and he will fall into the dangling around players at will.. which we saw quite a bit this year in his few games in Ontario.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad