Red Deer, Alta
KHL - Lokomotiv Yaroslavl vs Jokerit Helsinki @ 7 AM - Maxim Beryozkhin
Liiga - JYP vs Jukurit @ 9:30 AM - Patrik Siikanen
Hockeyallsvenskan - MoDo vs Södertälje @ 11 AM - Jermias Lindewall

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Despite his hot start to the season Matvei Petrov is not on Russia's preliminary WJC roster.

Russia names Zubov head coach, unveils preliminary WJC roster - TSN.ca

That’s just the players currently playing in Russia. They’ll be adding their North American players later. Daniil Chayka and Yan Kuznetsov, returnees from last year, will be added. Daniil Guschin and Petrov likely invites as well.

Still a chance Petrov isn’t invited, but we’ll likely know for sure in early December. As others have stated, the Russians tend to snub the NA kids and certainly like to take an older team. Both of Buffalo’s 2021 2nd rounders Poltapov and Kisakov not invited. I said it’s 50/50 in an earlier post, I still think that’s the case for Petrov

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
That’s just the players currently playing in Russia. They’ll be adding their North American players later. Daniil Chayka and Yan Kuznetsov, returnees from last year, will be added. Daniil Guschin and Petrov likely invites as well.

Still a chance Petrov isn’t invited, but we’ll likely know for sure in early December. As others have stated, the Russians tend to snub the NA kids and certainly like to take an older team. Both of Buffalo’s 2021 2nd rounders Poltapov and Kisakov not invited. I said it’s 50/50 in an earlier post, I still think that’s the case for Petrov

Well I guess we'll see then. I just thought it was an NA snub since they've been known to do that, but taking into account Chayka and Kuznetsov it's nice to know that Petrov still has a chance.

Reactions: oilers'72

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
Jeremias Lindewall had no points, a shot and played 10:04 over 14 shifts, as MoDo tied 4-4 with Södertälje (MoDo wins in a shootout).
https://statnet-reports.hockeyallsv.../reports/20211124-MODO-SSK-PostGameReport.pdf
Patrik Siikanen did not play, as JYP beat Jukurit in OT.
Maxim Beryozkhin did not play, as Lokomotiv beat Jokerit (Jokers) 2-1 in OT.
Luca Münzenberger had no points, a shot and was -2, as Yale beat Vermont 4-2.
Vermont Catamounts (1-9-1, 1-4-1 HEA) -vs- Yale Bulldogs (1-6-0, 0-5-0 ECAC) (PDF) - Yale University
Maximus Wanner had a goal, 1 shot, got called for cross checking and was +1, as Moose Jaw beat Prince Albert 4-1.
WHL Network

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Petrov with three apples tonight. None of them worthy of a clip. So many of his points this year have though, so no real issue. Padding the stats is never a bad thing

Speaking of stats, he's up to 30P (15G 15A) over 20GP. Tied for 3rd in the OHL for goals, tied for 4th in the league in points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad