Prospect Info: 2021-22 Prospect Development Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
5 point night for Stankoven - 3 goals, 2 assists

Top 10 in scoring in the WHL, with at least 7+ games in hand on everyone ahead of him and only 6 points back from 1st in the league. Best PPG in the league I believe.

Also, 23 points in his last 9 games.

I was wearing my Stankoven Blazers jersey at the Caps game , got a few good reactions!

Reactions: Kcb12345

serp

Jan 17, 2016
By the way whats going on with Bourque ? Q not playing or his he hurt ?

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Respectfully disagree on Arcuri's placement on that list. His ceiling puts him above Roulette and Martino for me.

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
Respectfully disagree on Arcuri's placement on that list. His ceiling puts him above Roulette and Martino for me.
I’m curious what makes you put Arcuri‘s ceiling so much higher than Roulette’s and Martino‘s.

I have seen every point scored this year by our forward CHL prospects in highlights (not trying to say these viewings give me a great grasp on any of the players). From those viewings, Roulette seems to be a better playmaker than Arcuri. Arcuri has a good shot and scores a lot of “right place at the right time” goals and looks like an amazing late round pick but I see a better overall offensive game from Roulette.

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
I will say I was not expecting to see Samuel Sjolund on the list. That one caught me by surprise. I rarely even think about the guy anymore. It's a one-off moment, and Wheeler even says that, but he looked impressive in the clip he shared. I guess it will be interesting and might be worth it to watch what he does at Western Michigan next season. If he has immediate success, maybe he actually is someone worth watching. I think if he struggles at 22 transitioning to the NCAA though, that's got to be the final nail ... which I assumed the USHL at 21 could already potentially have been.

Almost a slap in the face that he'd be above Grushnikov, ouch. I just realized the reason Karlstrom and Mascherin are nowhere to be found is because they're both too old to be on the list, it is strictly a U23 list for skaters, and U25 for goalies. Aggressive but fair, you'd probably capture more than 99% of legit prospects with that list, even if you leave off the occasional super late bloomer.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
well add me to the athletic pm list please.
sent

also since people seen more concerned with the ranking than the contents of the article here is the ranking. I don't think there should be any issue posting it, but I'm sure a mid will remove it of there is

RankPlayerPos.AgeTeam
1Wyatt JohnstonC18Windsor
2Mavrik BourqueC20Shawinigan
3Thomas HarleyLHD20Dallas/Texas
4Logan StankovenRW/LW18Kamloops
5Jake OettingerG23Dallas/Texas
6Riley DamianiC/RW21Dallas/Texas
7Ty DellandreaC21Dallas/Texas
8Ayrton MartinoLW19Clarkson
9Jacob PetersonC/LW22Texas
10Conner RouletteLW18Seattle
11Francesco ArcuriLW18Kingston