Prospect Info: 2021-22 Kings Prospects in CHL/College/Europe part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gjwrams

A Know Nothing Fool
Mar 4, 2019
So Kupari...Knee Injury, Vilardi.....Back Injury, Turcotte...anything but healthy ever, Byfield....broken ankle and now Clarke....Knee injury. We are now 5 for 5 baby!

Can't catch a break....unless it's the bones and/or joints of our top picks.

Frolov 6'3

Unregistered User
Jun 7, 2003
The Netherlands
So Kupari...Knee Injury, Vilardi.....Back Injury, Turcotte...anything but healthy ever, Byfield....broken ankle and now Clarke....Knee injury. We are now 5 for 5 baby!

Can't catch a break....unless it's the bones and/or joints of our top picks.
Seriously ?

Have I missed anything. Kupari and Vilardi are injured ?

Kings Rule

Apr 6, 2008
here's the OHL coaches poll :

King's Prospects in above poll:

Brandt Clarke
Smartest Player #1 in Eastern Conference (Tied with Shane Wright- #1 prospect in 2022 draft)
Best Stick Handler #3 in Eastern Conference
Best Offensive Defenseman #1 in Eastern Conference

Martin Chromiak
Hardest Shot #3 in Eastern Conference

Francesco Pinelli
Best on Face-offs #3 in Western Conference

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Looking for info on players who made their NHL debut last season. Can anyone here tell me a bit about these guys like what role they played last season, what type of player they are and what their future outlook could be? Thanks!!

Samuel Fagemo
Vladimir Tkachev
Sean Durzi
Jacob Moverere
Jordan Spence

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002
Looking for info on players who made their NHL debut last season. Can anyone here tell me a bit about these guys like what role they played last season, what type of player they are and what their future outlook could be? Thanks!!

Samuel Fagemo
Vladimir Tkachev
Sean Durzi
Jacob Moverere
Jordan Spence

Fagemo showed well in the AHL. Picked it up in second half. I believe he has an NHL future but it may be in the bottom six. Saying that he may end up being a tweener

Thachev - Forget you ever heard that name as LA Kings management hers. Kind of a one dimensional player, has super sick skills but the rest of the game has a lot to pick at.

Durzi - NH caliber Defenceman. Still mix blenders on the defensive end. Has shown to be quite a spark plug, scrappy, never say die attitude, well other than watching Connor McDavid score the nail in the coffin last night while he bitched to the referee about getting a penalty. I think you’ll be used as tribute this summer to Bring in a scoring Winger or left side defenseman. I would say his values at an all-time high.

Spence- Sure that he can play in NHL game. Very good with the puck. Is small but uses his body well to position himself against the opposition forwards. Good scooter. Should have a long life in NHL. I think Thomas Hickey but better all around, which is not an insult as hickey played in the league for years.

Moverare- Perfect seventh defensemen that can be thrown in the lineup and provides ability. Slow as molasses but very smart. Doesn’t seem to be cut out of position very often. Has a big body but is not a hitter. I like him back there as he’s a good cheap option that is not gonna get burned too many times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad