Injury Report: 2021/22 Injury Thread Part II of ∞

Status
Not open for further replies.

Islay1989

Feb 24, 2020
The only important thing with him is that he is healthy for the playoffs, don't really care if he plays 40 or 0 regular season games this season if he can be avaliable when it actually matters.

flyfysher

Mar 21, 2012
MacNorris will win the team award for MVU player after the season.

Most Valuable Utility - 3rd D pair - 13th F

Kept MacDermid off the ice.

Cypher

May 25, 2011
Edmonton
avalanche.nhl.com
I seem to remember he's had a chronic back issue for a while now, wonder if that's what it was. If it's anything like my chronic back issue, when it goes out, you definitely know.

I'm fairly certain its a groin/hamstring injury. I rewinded the tape (around 18:43 left in the 1st) and saw he had the puck in his feet, he did like a 360 on point kind of awkwardly, and then grimaced and grabbed that area. No one touched him.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I'm fairly certain its a groin/hamstring injury. I rewinded the tape (around 18:43 left in the 1st) and saw he had the puck in his feet, he did like a 360 on point kind of awkwardly, and then grimaced and grabbed that area. No one touched him.

Well, who knows then. I think it was a shoulder problem that kept him from playing his draft year (and one of the reasons he was drafted so high was because he was deemed NHL-ready).

Either way, this is why both Murray AND JJ were brought into the fold.

Now I guess it falls to MacNorris to lock down that sevent...oh, never mind.

Reactions: RoyalRed

AvsCOL

Jul 16, 2013
Avs were sooooo close to icing a healthy roster for the first time all year and Kuemper gets hurt in morning skate. I expect we’ve probably seen them at their healthiest, which sucks to say. Can’t even get through practices without getting hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad