Injury Report: 2021/22 Injury Thread Part II of ∞

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Which is what concerns me about Byram, he definitely would’ve gotten a concussion if it was him who got hit.

Massive size/strength difference. Horvat is built like a tank like Landy.

Bo Horvat - 6'0" 216 lbs
Tyler Ennis - 5'9" 160lbs

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
today is day 17 from when he got hurt

Bednar said that yesterday, so Mack really got hurt in that 2nd game against Columbus on Nov 6.

That throws out the window the theory that he was slow and was playing hurt before.

SaltySkywalker

Bushes of Love
Jul 15, 2016
Tatooine
At this point you have to have some legitimate concerns about his future. Between Baugh's article and his inconsistent rate of improvement, I'm worried.

eh, this tweet doesn’t really change anything in my opinion and him not being available for tonights game doesn’t necessarily mean his improvement has been inconsistent. Especially that he’s still an option for tomorrow’s game. We knew it was a concussion, and there really hasn’t been any updates. Given his history, the fact that he was even considered this early after the hit is positive to me. Or maybe I’m just half full kinda guy.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Francouz travelling with them next week? That is good news!
UbdIsXT.gif

SaltySkywalker

Bushes of Love
Jul 15, 2016
Tatooine
Yep, it’s hard to put stock in any Francouz updates until he’s played a full 60 min game. Or a couple games for that matter.

I’ve pretty much completely discounted him at this rate. If he comes back and can play decently, than that’s icing on the cake.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
I was hoping they’d save Byram’s return for at home against a softer team. No complaint from me.

I guess he stayed in Denver with Kaut. They must have changed their mind.

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
Great news if Byram is back in the lineup versus Nashville, but I am skeptical. I recall that he was still in a red no-contact jersey in the last Avs' practice. Over the years, I don't recall too many instances of a player going from a practice in a red no-contact jersey to clearance and immediately playing in a game. Colorado has usually liked to work a player into a few full regular practices after clearance before playing in a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad