2021-2022 Season: Roster moves/Line-ups/Injuries/Call-ups

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
With the regular season starting in two days and with so much un-certainty with the line-up due to injuries and the Tkachuk situation, figured there would be a lot of shifting and roster moves so it might be easier to post updates and keep track of changes in one thread.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
What a good start. No Murray and no Brady.

ok let’s not get carried away yet. Let’s hear the explanation and let Brady sign today.

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
I would rather we get all of our injuries and bad luck out of the way at the start of the season, but this could also spell a horrible October for the team.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
I would rather we get all of our injuries and bad luck out of the way at the start of the season, but this could also spell a horrible October for the team.

Yeah, it will be rough. I see them going 2-8 in the first 10 games.

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
DJ trying to galaxy his brain out of not having both Braanstrom and Mete in the starting 6.

Reactions: Bileur

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
Geez... those look better with Brady so you can push Paul down but that looks like a great start to winning the Share Wright sweepstakes.

Reactions: Bileur

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
rather see Holden with Mete on that pairing. Zaitsev should not play ahead of Holden.
Sanford/Kelly .. on that 4th line. Give me the energy Kelly brings. Hopefully we don't have a young promising player called up to sit in the pb, Glad to see Pinto back in. Paul has to start hitting people.

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
We gonna need some world class goaltending.

*Checks Sens goalies*

giphy.gif

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Going to be interesting to see if DJ has the ballz to sit MDZ for the start of the season. Or will he revert to the "veteran" D lineup of last year's start?

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
A Formenton- ******- Ennis line has some potential to it, both players play with speed and tenacity however Tierney just does not fit with them at all.

I would go with Formenton- Kelly- Ennis as a 3rd line and then try Sandford-Tierney-Shaw for now until things are done with Tkachuk.

Reactions: Cosmix

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I thought he was OK. Better than MDZ, but not everyone else. It should be Brann - Holden 3rd pairing.
Yeah but then you have two smaller guys. (Please ignore the last part of last season when mete and brannstrom definitely weren’t playing at the same time

Reactions: Emrasie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad