Rumor: 2021-2022 Official Boston Bruins Rumors and Roster Proposal Thread XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

stungun54

Apr 15, 2018
HFBoards since 2000
people realize this is not rick middleton all the rumors are talking about right? 95% of all of HF besides San Jose board even knew this kids name 2 weeks ago, now he is all the rage. He didnt stick out to me all that much last week on the road trip. sure he might be good but not mortgaging any futures on a question mark. not against acquiring him but reeks of Reilly desperation from last year.

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
Bruins need to do something about the 4th line

Foligno Nosek Lazar is a lost line. Mostly battling to get the puck out on the defensive end
In their defense, Chicago was trying to matchup Kane and DeBrincat against them.

That said, I don't love Nosek's defensive game at center. That line played it's best with Frederic at LW and Freddy rotating into the center role in the Dzone. Freddy does this a lot on the Coyle line too. Maybe Foligno needs to do some of that. Or maybe an addition to the top6 will push a couple guys down the lineup.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
In their defense, Chicago was trying to matchup Kane and DeBrincat against them.

That said, I don't love Nosek's defensive game at center. That line played it's best with Frederic at LW and Freddy rotating into the center role in the Dzone. Freddy does this a lot on the Coyle line too.
I think a 4th line upgrade would be a luxury item. Perhaps something opportunistic. Short of that, I think they roll with this one with Blidh and Steen in reserve for the bottom six. Nosek is getting 73% D Zone starts, Lazar 76% - pretty tough minutes.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
That 4th line played against line #1&2 fir a bit tonight . Love our fourth line.. that is what every 4th line does. They ar3 up and down. That is why they are the 4th line.

Reactions: RustyBruins72

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
I try to look for cheap young talent. Look at zona picking up Ritchie at the bargain basement he looks like hes gonna pop 20 . Zona also got crouse for zip and hes on fire. That's how winning is done.
Never thought I'd hear the name Ritchie and winning in the same sentence

Reactions: bbfan419

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
Bruins need to do something about the 4th line

Foligno Nosek Lazar is a lost line. Mostly battling to get the puck out on the defensive end
that line in 58 5v5 minutes together has generated 50 attempts and allowed 36. This is actually the best 5v5 shot attempt ratio of any line combo on the team that doesn't include Bergeron on the line. Literally 5th on the team but every combo ahead of them is some variation of a line with Bergy. they have no goals but have only allowed one. This is with Nosek and Lazar taking the highest percentage of defensive zone faceoffs on the team.

so yeah it's just false that they are getting stuck in their zone, despite often starting there.

Matt8871

Jan 10, 2022
I think a 4th line upgrade would be a luxury item. Perhaps something opportunistic. Short of that, I think they roll with this one with Blidh and Steen in reserve for the bottom six. Nosek is getting 73% D Zone starts, Lazar 76% - pretty tough minutes.
Nick paul would be worth a look

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Oel for jake and foligno. Will all that contact stuff work? I'm probably gonna get blasted as usual. Oel has been ok this year and could help back there we get rid of disgruntled jake and nick bad contract. We get oel more term I know but he still can play.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I don’t hate the idea of signing Oscar Lindberg as forward depth. Not sure what the deal would be with him leaving the KHL

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Never thought I'd hear the name Ritchie and winning in the same sentence
You told me earlier about Strome saying maybe the other one .Dylan Strome has been good .And honestly alot better then Haula and only 25 .He has 33 pts in 48 games with 16 goals .I would have no issue adding him .

Reactions: Grimey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad