Rumor: 2021-2022 Official Boston Bruins Rumors and Roster Proposal Thread XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
I know so very little about prospects, but I convinced myself that Bourgault was THE Guy the Bruins needed last June.
I'm desperately looking for a young center high prospect. After Patrice we have nothing. Zippo zip nada. I was hoping for stud to be full time his year but I was wrong big time on him. Hes still young and hoping he takes the next step. This bourgault kid looks highly talented hes from Quebec like Patrice. So why not

Reactions: sarge88

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
going to be honest i thought the deadline was friday this whole time

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Can we afford Lindholm? 7-8 mil per year and we need to still sign a legit #2 C.
Chychrun is 4.75. Huge difference.

I guess it depends on who is going the other way. Ducks were willing to eat some salary last time the two teams were at the trade table, but it cost the Bruins a 1st round pick.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Oilers can't fit Jake in on that deal .I would do that trade though np if it did work.Bourgault looks like a good one

Question is...are the Oilers willing to trade a fresh 1st(Bourgault) for Debrusk

Oilers biggest need looks like goaltending

Reactions: Gordoff

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
Oilers can't fit Jake in on that deal .I would do that trade though np if it did work.Bourgault looks like a good one
First we eat 1/2 of Jakes contract thenWe send Jake to the Cyotes. Cyotes eat 1/2 then send him to the Oilers for a 4th. DeBrusk now 800,000 contract. 4th could be ours if need be.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
Every time I watch JT Miller he plays so well and gets points. He’s a player. He would give us the best chance at a cup the next two years. He also plays so well on the wing. Could play first line RW when needed.

Reactions: Kegs

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Jaffe on his podcast with Razor said yesterday he was working at NHL Network a few days ago and the trade deadline seemed very quiet in discussing with hockey talent and insiders

One reason is there isn’t any playoff desperate teams in the East

Some of the West teams who are on bubble like Vegas did their deal or Dallas are working on their own players

It’s a strong draft and a half dozen good teams have firsts this year and logic and history show very very few go back to back without a first

Throw in lack of cap space to many strong teams and it is a buyers market

I would still rather see Boston 7 or 8 and be healthy then kill themselves to get a 2 or 3 seed in their Division

Reactions: Dennis Bonvie

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
First we eat 1/2 of Jakes contract thenWe send Jake to the Cyotes. Cyotes eat 1/2 then send him to the Oilers for a 4th. DeBrusk now 800,000 contract. 4th could be ours if need be.
For a 4th :huh: I wanted that Bourgault kid that Don mentioned .But deep down I know no way Coilers letting him go.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
It Boston can get Horvat (2 more last night) I’m all in - if Hertl picks Boston and will sign I’m in. Chychrun in.

Other than those THREE give me Josh Manson and keep the firsts and Lysell Lohrei Beecher Vaakanainen Studnicka

You want to deal a Lauko & a second for Manson and you believe you can resign him - I’m all in

Manson off ice personality is 100% Brandon Carlo - he gets here their wives should be worried. This could be the hockey Bromance of the year

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
So what player should kick off this phase since we lost our Lindholm/Rakell phase. Josh Anderson? PK Subban? Miles Wood for old times sake?
I'd Like @Gee Wally or @Fenway to separate the threads. One for actual "rumors" and one for "proposals". That way you can pick and choose what to read. Because, as you know, the proposals are.... I don't know how to describe them.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I'd Like @Gee Wally or @Fenway to separate the threads. One for actual "rumors" and one for "proposals". That way you can pick and choose what to read. Because, as you know, the proposals are.... I don't know how to describe them.

@DominicT - Your point is noted but with this forum upgrade it will take a couple of days to sort out

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
It Boston can get Horvat (2 more last night) I’m all in - if Hertl picks Boston and will sign I’m in. Chychrun in.

Other than those THREE give me Josh Manson and keep the firsts and Lysell Lohrei Beecher Vaakanainen Studnicka

You want to deal a Lauko & a second for Manson and you believe you can resign him - I’m all in

Manson off ice personality is 100% Brandon Carlo - he gets here their wives should be worried. This could be the hockey Bromance of the year
Word is Chychrun price is going to be huge. Posted somewhere in thread, but if true Bruins don’t have a hope in hell. Nor should they. Arizona in silly land if what is reported is true.

Reactions: Kegs and Gordoff

Number8

Oct 31, 2007

Word is Chychrun price is going to be huge. Posted somewhere in thread, but if true Bruins don’t have a hope in hell. Nor should they. Arizona in silly land if what is reported is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad