DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Arizona has no pressure and is just playing an attacking style

It’s amazing to watch but many of the names are hockey rejects

I

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
They get 70% d zone starts and 60% of the xG. I think they are playing pretty well considering their deployment.

When was the last time that anyone from that line scored a point? Or even had a high scoring chance

It is rare

The defensive faceoffs are only part time. More often ... the play is via line changes.

When Kuraly, Wagner, Acciari line was once a staple. They also didnt score on a regular clip. But made opponents sweat on their own end.

For the Fpligno Nosek Lazar line....eventually battling/stuck in your own end, is like handling dynamite. Could lead to goals/fluky goals. Helps opposing team get momentum.

The sigh of relief for the 4th line these days, is for it to clear the puck out of the defensive zone after adventures.

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
I think it's Beecher to SJ for Middleton. I'd do that.
I think if you want Middleton I would try moving a different piece . My reasoning is Beecher is a center with size and speed also cap friendly for sometime........Bruins are in need of centers especially if Bergey retires.......just a thought that look at other options.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
When was the last time that anyone from that line scored a point? Or even had a high scoring chance

It is rare

The defensive faceoffs are only part time. More often ... the play is via line changes.

When Kuraly, Wagner, Acciari line was once a staple. They also didnt score on a regular clip. But made opponents sweat on their own end.

For the Fpligno Nosek Lazar line....eventually battling/stuck in your own end, is like handling dynamite. Could lead to goals/fluky goals. Helps opposing team get momentum.

The sigh of relief for the 4th line these days, is for it to clear the puck out of the defensive zone after adventures.
Sounds great in concept but that’s not what’s actually happening.

Reactions: RussellmaniaKW

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
I don't understand why Boston is still close on Chychyrun.

The ask for him is so outside of what Boston can afford, yet actually has.
Yet credible reports says Boston has been in on him from the first rumblings.

What do you think our offer is?

I think Boston is legitimately in on Chychrun. They have a real need for a #2 defenseman and his deal makes him very attractive.

I think the offer is a 1st and Lohrei. Chychrun is probably the only player they'd be willing to part with Lohrei for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad