Not open for further replies.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
upload_2022-3-5_23-7-47.gif

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
The way the off season adds are starting to play and gel I'm not sure we need ANY major deadline deals.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
sharks look pretty good these days
Chychrun would make me alot happier .The difference with him vs Reilly in top 4 as to Hertl vs Haula at 2 C gives Bruins a better chance in my humble opinion .Now that said I am sure the chances of getting Hertl are better then Jacob.(P.S)Lindholm from Ducks would be nice to if he was there longterm.

Last edited:

elMatador

Feb 20, 2008
I feel like the Bruins are more likely to end up with a Nick Leddy or Marc Staal over a Chychrun or Lindholm.

Same probably goes for the forward group, instead of a Hertl or a Kessel it probably ends up being a Paul Stasny or Andrew Copp.

Sweeney's major move could easily be DeBrusk & 2nd for Domi and call it a day. :facepalm:

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
If we don’t add to the D I think a cup is a long shot. I’m very curious why some posters and good ones at that, are always talking about the top 6 forwards. Most cup teams need good goaltending and 6 good D. How are the Oilers doing by the way?

Reactions: TCB

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
Mid to late first round picks are a gamble. So is Jake DeBrusk. Could there be one or two GM’s that would take the DeBrusk gamble?

Reactions: bbfan419

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
Park22. From last page. I think we need younger guys. Rakell doesn’t do it for me. I would do DeBrusk a first and Beecher for Garland. Vancouver could try a 3 year 10 million deal for Jake. Vancouver would save about 1.6 mil per.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
I was thinking schmalts for a while. But you went with it. Great call on this one don
I have good instincts but many slam me around here . It's ok I just say my thing. Anyways there still can be a deal done with schmaltz but I think Armstrong is gonna say give me jake and a 2nd round pick for him. He sure loves those 2nd round picks. I think hes got like 20 now :laugh:. I wouldn't do It though.

Last edited:

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
I have good instincts but many slam me around here . It's ok I just say my thing. Anyways there still can be a deal done with schmaltz but I think Armstrong is gonna say give me jake and a 2nd round pick for him. He sure loves those 2nd round picks. I think hes got like 20 now :laugh:. I wouldn't do It though.
Well I might. Some posters are going to hammer all the time. You keep doing your thing. We don’t always agree but who does? You always keep it civil and that’s why I appreciate your posts so much.

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
I feel like the Bruins are more likely to end up with a Nick Leddy or Marc Staal over a Chychrun or Lindholm.

Same probably goes for the forward group, instead of a Hertl or a Kessel it probably ends up being a Paul Stasny or Andrew Copp.

I think you hit it on the nose. I pray they do not get Copp, who is the quintessential third line center. We already have at least two of those.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB

You very well could be right.And that is fine long as its not any top picks or prospects .I do not want rentals but if they come cheap I can live with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad