Rumor: 2021-2022 Official Boston Bruins Rumors and Roster Proposal Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
The team is being successful with him a 2C and Hall/Pasta seem to mesh well with him. If it's about team success why change what's been successful?
I agree with you, if it is working why change it "if it ain't broke don't fix it" . then you can address other areas.....

Reactions: ON3M4N

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Bruins would need to make some decisions on players. Is Lazar (UFA) staying as the fourth line center? Is Haula expendable if they find a 2nd line center? Is he your fourth line center? Is Reilly expendable if they find a number 1 or 2 LD? Does DeBrusk stay has the number 1 RW? Is there anyone in Providence who can come up and secure a spot? Lots of decisions for Donny.

Lazar is not our fourth line center though

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
You could find a better player at every position for the Bruins except like six spots. So dream away.

If we deal Debrusk we absolutely need a 1RW and it’s not like you can just throw anyone there. With the bottom three lines clicking, unless there’s a underpay for Miller or Hertl, keep your focus on 1RW and defensive depth. And I’m good with that.

Reactions: Gordoff and Agent86

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY
I'd add Reilly to your list. Not huge value on the market I'd imagine but I think you could find a taker. His contract is a little pricey but not too awful or long, and he's a capable player. He's not going to net a major return in himself but offloading him would free up some useful cap space and perhaps net a middling draft pick to be spent on a top-4 D. He's one I'd definitely be shopping around to see what the interest is.

My thought is we probably don't trade a D unless one comes back, but expect to add one instead. We have taken a beating on D so many times in the playoffs, we need 10ish to be ready

24giovanni

Aug 2, 2005
Any interest in Cam Atkinson if Philly retained 1 to 2 million per yr as he has term left? He scored his 20th today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad