Rumor: 2021-2022 Official Boston Bruins Rumors and Roster Proposal Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

CellyHard

May 27, 2012
Massachusetts
Steen is the same height as Yamo and has 50 pounds on him.

Any hits from Yamo aren’t going to make any meaningful impact in a game haha

PastaSawce

Mar 6, 2021
Western MA
Not bad but I think we would have to add. I would add Reilly and take out Crouse. We need that money off the books especially if we need a centre
How is that “not bad?” It’s Debrusk for Crouse, who is better and the exact type of player the Bruins need, at a cap hit Debrusk will have next year. A young top pair D on an incredible contract, for two crap prospects and a middle round 1st. There are probably 28 teams who can offer better than that. Adding Rielly and taking out Crouse makes it even worse.

Reactions: Gordoff

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Desperate to get rid of DeBrusk…. and acquire a player worse than DeBrusk LMAO. Makes sense.

Then those same people will be desperate to get rid of Yamamoto. And if JDB starts lighting it up playing w/ McDavid or Drai they'll be the first to complain that we give up on young players to soon :laugh:

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Jake at $3.6 or Yama at $1.1? Same production almost, Yama more hits though. No brainer

That's not saying much seeing as his linemates are Drai and RNH. Drai has 56 points, so you'd think Yams would fall into at least 20pts by now....yet he sits at 12 points. Even RNH has almost 30 points.

Meanwhile DeBrusk plays with Haula and Lazar which is a significant downgrade from what Yams is playing with.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
How is that “not bad?” It’s Debrusk for Crouse, who is better and the exact type of player the Bruins need, at a cap hit Debrusk will have next year. A young top pair D on an incredible contract, for two crap prospects and a middle round 1st. There are probably 28 teams who can offer better than that. Adding Rielly and taking out Crouse makes it even worse.
Sorry I meant we would have to add value to the first trade. Oh yeas I agree Crouse is worth more but I really don’t like Crouse

Reactions: Gordoff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad