Rumor: 2021-2022 Official Boston Bruins Rumors and Roster Proposal Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
I can't believe that the only interest the Bruins can muster for JDB is Yamamoto. Plus, they get to give up a 3rd too? It's called 'ruins!
Doubt this happens but wouldn’t put it past Sweeney, he seems to only see upsides on everyone he picks up instead of looking at reality

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
The Oilers are in real bad shape after this season with puljujarvi needing an extension and not much coming off the books. I don’t know how they make it work. Nurses new deal starts next season.

I have no real interest in Yamamoto. I was trying to think of a bigger deal where we send them Ullmark and take koskinen to up the return we get but both our pieces being better are also both higher cap hits. I’m not sure wtf Edmonton can do. There’s no piece they’d be willing to give up from the current roster. Any thoughts on what they could add to balance it out

Reactions: Gordoff

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
The Oilers are in real bad shape after this season with puljujarvi needing an extension and not much coming off the books. I don’t know how they make it work. Nurses new deal starts next season.

I have no real interest in Yamamoto. I was trying to think of a bigger deal where we send them Ullmark and take koskinen to up the return we get but both our pieces being better are also both higher cap hits. I’m not sure wtf Edmonton can do. There’s no piece they’d be willing to give up from the current roster. Any thoughts on what they could add to balance it out
Outside of the Oilers top 2-3 players there is not much on that roster that interest me.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
but he's big and hits.....after reading so many proposals I thought thats all that matters
Watson also gets his head kicked in every chance he gets.

That's not the case. A lot of people know that this team is painfully soft, and unskilled in the bottom 6. There's issues with the second line center position, and some of your "heavier" players not even remotely playing a heavy game. This team needs a balance.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Ryan McLeod is gonna be a stud.What a slick pass to McDavid down low for easy tap in goal..Kid has size and Oilers ripe for picking right now with losing steady and cannot even ice 23 man roster cause of cap.

Last edited:

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Been keeping an eye on Yamamoto this game. Looks really good and just lit up McLeod in the corner with a nice hit. I know from what was discussed it's not a fit cap wise though. Very smart two way player.

Reactions: Tbaybruin

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
McDavid score beauty breakaway goal but on replay Draistl goes to end of bench on offensive side of blue line. Was clearly still on the ice offside yet no challenge..

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Been keeping an eye on Yamamoto this game. Looks really good and just lit up McLeod in the corner with a nice hit. I know from what was discussed it's not a fit cap wise though. Very smart two way player.

He pushed him with his gloves there not sure about a big hit. MacLeod has to be the target on Oilers. Good young centre with size trapped behind the big 2.Enough with the small wingers .I am really pushing MacLeod name because he is exactly what Bruins need going forward.Bergeron could walk away years end then what?

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
I refuse to believe the bruins would be the team adding to the Debrusk/Yamamoto deal. Not only would edmonton have to add a player to get under the cap, but bruins should be given some form of draft pick compensation for taking on whatever extra contract Edmonton includes in the deal.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I have always liked Connor Brown, would love him on the Bruins.
Can't see the Sens trading us straight up for JDB though, we would have to add another piece.

Yea your probably right there.Brown has the points but his goals are a bit down .His shooting % is below his career high so I expect more goals 2nd half .Need to get back to adding Bruins type players and he fits the bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad