NHL 2021-2022 NHL Out of Town Thread VII - Canadiens Fire Ducharme, hire Martin St. Louis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Dumping cap, well trying to, someone will probably claim him.

Dzingel has fallen far. He was a very solid player in his first stint in Ottawa. Remember him too as one of the deadline acquisitions made by the Blue Jackets in 2019 in their hail mary push for a Cup before their roster blew up. He was pretty terrible in those playoffs and has been beyond ordinary since. Now he's being traded around like a piece of scrap metal. Still only 29, the talent is there. But is the belief and the desire to try and find his best form again? Questionable, but for the right team he's still worth a punt.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I didn't realize he was an ambassador. Then again, it doesn't surprise me that team didn't realize until now that having a two time accused of domestic violence, once heard praising Hitler anti-semite as their ambassador is not a good thing.
He's a real creep. Embarrassing that he was an ambassador in the first place, but it's the Blackhawks. I swear he doesn't appear in public unless he is sloshed.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
He's a real creep. Embarrassing that he was an ambassador in the first place, but it's the Blackhawks. I swear he doesn't appear in public unless he is sloshed.

I think the only thing they've done in decades that wasn't as tone deaf as a haddock was the page in the Globe praising Boston in the aftermath on the Marathon Bombing when they beat us in 2013. Other than that classy gesture, that team is trash.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I think the only thing they've done in decades that wasn't as tone deaf as a haddock was the page in the Globe praising Boston in the aftermath on the Marathon Bombing when they beat us in 2013. Other than that classy gesture, that team is trash.
It really is. Then factor in the foolishness of some of the players over the years, aside from the sex abuse stuff. Hawks fans are generally really great. Sucks they have to put up with such a reprehensible bunch of jerks running things.

Reactions: Mione134 and jgatie

Olden McGroin

Aug 1, 2009
In case the Tempe rink falls through, the Coyotes have a backup:

zrink.jpg

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
Coming off a spanking to the Blues the other night, Leafs rounding out into perennial choke form now down 3-0 to the Habs

a double victory. habs have an outside shot of catching seattle, probably won't be better than 3rd worst.
and hopefully leafs lose in game 7 in round 1 after leading 4-1. such a smug organization.

badbrewin

Sponsor
Jan 13, 2007
Montreal
Watching Josh Anderson play every now and then and still pissed the B's couldn't land him. Powerful skater, heavy shot, hits, drops the mitts and a great attitude even on a losing team.

Boston would have worshipped this guy.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Watching Josh Anderson play every now and then and still pissed the B's couldn't land him. Powerful skater, heavy shot, hits, drops the mitts and a great attitude even on a losing team.

See the intermission report on his family?Least I think it was him they were talking about lol

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018

Does everything but produce as a good hockey player. I agree that many here would revere him. Or should I say…Revere him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad