NHL 2021-2022 NHL Out of Town Thread VII - Canadiens Fire Ducharme, hire Martin St. Louis

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
I appreciate your point but IMO, I don`t think this is Jake`s issue, his issue is willingness to pay that price. Look at a guy like Gallagher who has definitely taken years off his career by sacrificing his body but if Jake had half that guy`s heart he`d be in business

I was not justifying the idea. Just putting it out there for those who think Jake is lazy for no reason.
"Maybe there is a reason" was my sole point.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
The Arizona State Coyotes and Montreal Canadiens Tankathon for Shane Wright is going to be a must watch

the Coyotes trading 2 NHL players for Nick Ritchie is throwing down the gauntlet ‘tank on Habs bitches’

Gorton gotta counter

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
The Arizona State Coyotes and Montreal Canadiens Tankathon for Shane Wright is going to be a must watch

the Coyotes trading 2 NHL players for Nick Ritchie is throwing down the gauntlet ‘tank on Habs bitches’

Gorton gotta counter
:laugh: never thought of that at all .Good thinking.Habs winning right now vs Islanders:popcorn:

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Watching Florida here on the penalty kill.When the puck is dropped they pressure the puck carrier really hard .If you can make 2 or 3 quick passes they back off and collapse.I watched this a few times. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad