GDT: 2021-2022 New Jersey Devils GDT Sign-Up/Ideas thread

HyperX

Fire Ruff and co. !
Jul 21, 2021
I'll take the GDT following the next loss. Here's to a nice long streak for @SJinNewJersey !
If after you we are still winless I shall put forth the lowest effort thread anybody has ever seen - as that's what they'd deserve!

But for real, Im only opting in to make a shitty thread after you (if we keep losing) because it seems I was the last one to ring in a win - and then my bad juju move to not make the next thread is why we are cursed now

Hopefully it doesnt come to this so everyone can feel better about themselves and not be forced to participate in my trashy thread lmao

Reactions: Better Call Sal

HyperX

Fire Ruff and co. !
Jul 21, 2021
Im willing to step up and not forget our game Tuesday if @JK3 's thread today falls short

BurntToast

May 27, 2007
Saratoga, New York
I am going to start this question here, if the NHLPA backs out of the Olympics, will that open the door for Luke Hughes?

(I actually think, NHL players will go, but they need to assume their own risks and it’s ultimately up to the individual to choose. I can’t see the players coming to an agreement as a whole (NHLPA). Aka: We are all not going..)

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
Nevermind, had it done and then lost it all and don't feel like putting all back together.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad