2021-2022 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I missed half of the 1st but not the best period for Norlinder, he was unlucky to fall down there and the next shift he made a solid defensive play but then the next shift he got walked and it resulted in a good chance.

also I watched a little of that Islanders/Titan game, I saw Kidney's goal it was decent off a spin around shot. I saw the assist Simoneau got, it was off a nice pass. Kidney was on the ice trying to get back but came up short.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
another questionable play by Norlinder results in a goal against. the forward bounced the puck off the boards past him leading to a 2 on 1.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Kostenko's season is off to a great start. He scored again as Khimik is tied 2-2 in the 1st period. His first point on even strength.

He now has 4 pts (2G, 2A). Today is his 3rd game of the season.

Reactions: Sagikev

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
the stream i'm watching you couldn't see it go off the linemen's leg. But he just had another goal scored against him while on the PP, though I don't know if I would say it's his fault, as I thought he would turn to the right and get the puck carrier going behind the net, as the guy in the slot looked covered but the forward passed it right before going behind the goalie and Norlinder did go to the forward in the slot but his teammate didn't contain the stick and Norlinder was a second too late.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
that's what I thought, that's more on his D partner there, he should have covered the guy in the slot as the guy with the puck isn't going to score from behind the net (at least you wouldn't expect it) but still not the best game from him in the period and half or so that i've seen. Maybe he should have just come over when he was planning on. :sarcasm:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
rmLcPRlC-nmONBPQp.png

European Habs Prospects Results Today:

QyAHpHBN-ncLn5xIc.png

Frolunda lost 4-2 to Brynas

Norlinder finished with 0 pts / -3 / 08:53 TOI

4zRKek7k-EBT4XCg8.png

Timra lost 5-4 to Oskarshamn

Olofsson finished with 0 pts / 1 SOG / 10:13 TOI

69uOAXhT-KMXoc5pQ.png

KalPa lost 3-0 to Jukurit

Kapanen finished with 0 pts / 2 SOG / 50% FOW / 11:39 TOI

b9iGZy86-juRcsTEF.png

Khimik lost 3-2 to Lada

Kostenko finished with 1 assist **the rest of his stats for today's game isn't posted on VHL's website yet**

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
rmLcPRlC-nmONBPQp.png

European Habs Prospects Results Today (only Gordin played today):

j5yOTSiT-AHHuDqCM.png

SKA-1946 lost 4-2 to Loko

Gordin had 0 pts / 3 SOG / 16:23 TOI

Last edited:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
:habs

HABS PROSPECTS (Week of September 6th-12th)

- EUROPE -

SKA-1946.png
Alexander Gordin (SKA-1946 - MHL): 2 pts (1G, 1A) in 4 GP
khimik.png
Dmitri Kostenko (Khimik - VHL): 4 pts (2G, 2A) in 3 GP
kalpa.png
Oliver Kapanen (KalPa - Liiga): 0 pts in 2 GP
Frolunda.png
Mattias Norlinder (Frolunda - SHL): 0 pts in 1 GP
Timra.png
Jacob Olofsson (Timra IK - SHL): 0 pts in 1 GP

Last edited:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Kostenko sets up a goal on the PP, right now they aren't showing him as getting the assist. He fired a shot from the point and his teammate got the rebound, but then there was a scramble in front of the net and they scored. He's played a solid game so far.

Reactions: Gyfu

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com

for the 2nd game in a row the VHL site doesn't have any game day stats but the site finally awarded him an assist after not showing it all game. His team lost 3-2 in a SO (he wasn't picked) it was a solid game from him though as he struggled a bit last game with some defensive misses but he had 2 decent defensive plays today. I thought about putting them in the vid but I've got to get back to work and I didn't feel like looking through the 1st period where I believe he made one of them.

If you look at last season he also got off to a hot start from the looks of it, near a ppg in juniors, then goes up to the VHL and stays as he put up solid numbers for a 18 year old blueliner. Will be interesting to see what happens if he keeps this up.

bopeep

Jan 22, 2004
bc
Looks like a secondary assist to me, one teammate had a wack at the rebound and then the other one put in it.
He's now been given the 2nd assist on the Livesport website... You have to like his offensive instincts, buying himself some time and space before handling the puck by moving his feet

Reactions: Adam Michaels
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad