Blue Jays GDT: (2020 v2) Next: @TB |Fri, Aug 21| 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT | TBA vs Yarbrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
If Buck was right and the Jays lose the game, they should absolutely be able to protest the game and they should win the protest easily.

Don't you have to protest at the time though? I didn't think you could retroactively.

Also "We protest, we wanted to put in Waguespack, instead we had to put in Dolis who didn't give up a run" while valid would be funny. We're down a pitcher but the fair result could very well have turned out worse.

Discoverer

Apr 11, 2012
Don't you have to protest at the time though? I didn't think you could retroactively.

Also "We protest, we wanted to put in Waguespack, instead we had to put in Dolis who didn't give up a run" while valid would be funny. We're down a pitcher but the fair result could very well have turned out worse.

You might have to right away... I don't know. The only thing I know about protests is that the ump turns around and draws a P in the air with his finger and it's hands down the best part about baseball.

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Enough excuses for Vlad. He’s been garbage in every aspect of the game. It’s early will get tiresome in year 3.

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Ummm ya so why the f*** does Montoya have a job

complete moron

I can’t even right now

let’s use our worst bullpen arm in a tie game after being off for a f***ing week.

just fire this pile of shit

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Enough excuses for Vlad. He’s been garbage in every aspect of the game. It’s early will get tiresome in year 3.

just said this as well. I have never been like wow this guys just amazing. Never. He’s been trash since he arrived. Fat slow out of shape can’t hit can’t throw can’t field

Reactions: Gargyn

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Can't even blame Roark here. He looked solid in his first start, had to wait a god damn eternity to get another start and predictably he looks like ****.

This season has to be killer for guys trying to get into a rhythm. Hell Christian Yelich, who was among like the 3 best players in baseball over the past couple years looks like he belongs in A ball.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
So we're just not going to talk about how the rules don't require substitution players to be on the lineup card to be game eligible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad