Blue Jays GDT: (2020 v2) Next: @TB |Fri, Aug 21| 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT | TBA vs Yarbrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I may not be here live this afternoon to make the new gdt closer to game time (though I hope I'll at least get to watch most of the game since it's a Ryu start), and I don't want to dump it on the Leaf mods without warning, so I'm just gonna put it up early.

Reactions: kb

kb

Aug 28, 2009
I may not be here live this afternoon to make the new gdt closer to game time (though I hope I'll at least get to watch most of the game since it's a Ryu start), and I don't want to dump it on the Leaf mods without warning, so I'm just gonna put it up early.
Did not know the game was going to be this early. Thanks for posting this Nem.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
2020-07-30 10.58.46.png

"This is not a nightmare scenario."

If I was on my computer and not my phone I would've done some photoshop work to that pic. Maybe later.

kb

Aug 28, 2009
"Joe West is behind the"....click.

MASH reruns it is!

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
"Joe West is behind the"....click.

MASH reruns it is!

You can come back now. Bo clipped West in the head with his bat and they've replaced him behind the plate.

I don't mean to laugh at someone's misfortune, but it's a shame this happened...

kb

Aug 28, 2009
Thanks, Buck, for reminding me that Bo Bichette is a baseball player.

Before he clarified that I was confused about why the Jays had a water polo player leading off...
He moved over from water polo to baseball when his horse drowned.

Reactions: The Nemesis

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Cowboy Joe back out there. Scrap the rest of the game, we need to focus on the real hero in all of this. Because if his pursuit of the "Games umpired" record wasn't being interrupted by a fake virus outbreak that's not a big deal, he's not going to let a concussion stop him

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
:laugh: Buck.

Joe West's games ump'd record is far less impressive when you consider that he literally can't be fired or removed from his duties no matter how grossly incompetent he may be. It's basically a participation ribbon for being too stubborn to get out while the getting's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad