Blue Jays GDT: (2020 v2) Next: @TB |Fri, Aug 21| 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT | TBA vs Yarbrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Even better, Panik is up!

I knew it was going to be a problem the moment he was signed. He's the type of player that bad managers (and even competent managers) love overplaying.

Reactions: kb

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Why not play Espinal again? He's young and might have a future with the team. He's better defensively than Panik as well.
tumblr_pppl5uW4pT1tx72cpo1_400.gifv

kb

Aug 28, 2009
I knew it was going to be a problem the moment he was signed. He's the type of player that bad managers (and even competent managers) love overplaying.
I finally get what Montoyo is doing. He's playing the bottom of the roster guys until they get injured, and then he puts in a better guy.

Genius in it's simplicity, really.

Reactions: Cloned

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I finally get what Montoyo is doing. He's playing the bottom of the roster guys until they get injured, and then he puts in a better guy.

That's an actual perfect description of his bullpen "management."

Reactions: canucksfan and kb

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC

I want you to read that sentence back to yourself aloud and see if it sounds like something you can really attribute to Charlie Montoyo.

Reactions: kb

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Who are some managers that would be available to replace Montoyo for next year?

You'd be hard pressed to find somebody worse.

I'm pretty sure there's posters on this board that could do a better job than Montoyo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad