Blue Jays GDT: (2020 v2) Next: @TB |Fri, Aug 21| 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT | TBA vs Yarbrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Can't even blame Montoyo for not subbing him out for a better defensive player either, since he wasn't on the bench anymore and the Jays don't actually have another outfielder on the bench.

Reactions: hoglund

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Idk what you say at this point. Nobody was expecting a world series contender, but it's getting to the point where this team can't go a single game without making a glaring and/or boneheaded screw up in the field. Why? How? How do they continuously botch fundamental level plays?

The bullpen has pissed away at least 5 games too.

Buck is still tearing into them.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Can't even blame Montoyo for not subbing him out for a better defensive player either, since he wasn't on the bench anymore and the Jays don't actually have another outfielder on the bench.
The broadcast crew noted that Alford could have stayed in...Gurriel in for Teoscar..Let's hope he can tag one.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
The broadcast crew noted that Alford could have stayed in...Gurriel in for Teoscar..Let's hope he can tag one.

I wasn't even sure why Alford came out in the first place. It's not like he's a bad defender. With how he's handled the bat the last couple years, his speed and D are pretty much all that's keeping him anywhere close to a big-league roster.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Season's pretty much over now with Bo out for 10 days and the team sinking farther below .500. :(

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
This is not a good team. Thats obvious at this point. I like Buck ripping into them. He is calling it like it is.
It's better then what Tabler would do. Saying oh everything is fine. Teo just got a bad bounce blah blah blah.
Other thing though, is our entire coaching terrible?

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
Idk what you say at this point. Nobody was expecting a world series contender, but it's getting to the point where this team can't go a single game without making a glaring and/or boneheaded screw up in the field. Why? How? How do they continuously botch fundamental level plays?

The bullpen has pissed away at least 5 games too.

Buck is still tearing into them.
I was watching the American broadcast. What was Buck saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad