• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Lightning in four.

I mean these playoffs have been to painful to watch as it's been the same thing and almost no goals, but I think Tampa outplays Dallas both offensively and defensively.

Dallas has had a major lack of goalscoring. Tampa for sure would've scored more had not it been for Trotz's amazing system.

But the Islanders, mad respect and put up a good fight. May the best team win the finals.

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
Tampa has zero rest after back to back OT games. Cup final starts Saturday too. Yikes at the schedule makers they included a back to back.
The Finals starting so soon is a result of them wanting to finish this as quickly as possible to cut costs.

The back-to-back (Friday followed by Saturday) is a result of them wanting to avoid competing against NFL football, while at the same time avoid taking a 2 day break.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Lightning in four.

I mean these playoffs have been to painful to watch as it's been the same thing and almost no goals, but I think Tampa outplays Dallas both offensively and defensively.

Dallas has had a major lack of goalscoring. Tampa for sure would've scored more had not it been for Trotz's amazing system.

But the Islanders, mad respect and put up a good fight. May the best team win the finals.

Appears you only watched the Vegas series

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke

Hardly any time off and a back to back in there . This is going to be rough for Tampa. We'll see if they have enough gas . Stars had some rest thanks to Tampa taking longer than they needed to. I think this will allow the Stars to win the series.

A back to back in the Finals?

Thats ****ing stupid. :laugh:

Hope Game 4 goes six OTs and they're forced to reconsider.

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
B2b in the Cup Finals. What a garbage league this can be. Wow.
The choice would have been compete with NFL football, or take a 2 day break.

I don't think they want a 2 day break or spend any more money on hotels/food/etc. than they have to.

DaBadGuy7

Dec 28, 2004
Newark,NJ
The Finals starting so soon is a result of them wanting to finish this as quickly as possible to cut costs.

The back-to-back (Friday followed by Saturday) is a result of them wanting to avoid competing against NFL football, while at the same time avoid taking a 2 day break.

They could’ve easily not done that and had Game 7 on Friday, Oct 2. Makes no sense imo

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Appears you only watched the Vegas series

I don't care who wins the finals, but Dallas barely beat Colorado, and Calgary forced a game-six against them.

If Vancouver had gotten past Vegas, which I believe should've, I think Vancouver would be headed to the finals. But I think Tampa still would've beaten either Vegas or Vancouver as well, same with Colorado.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016

And yet they're STILL going against football on Monday.

Why not just start Monday?

tapi

Oct 25, 2009
The Lightning went through some grueling stuff so unless they get a good start they will be in real trouble if the series goes long

Reactions: mrjiggyfly

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Voted Tampa in 6; but Tampa is 7 actually. Dallas has a solid group but doesn't possess the versatility to compete over 7 games with Tampa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad