GDT: 2020 Qualifiers - Game 4 - Vancouver Canucks @ Minnesota Wild - Aug 7 - 7:45PM PST - SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
I love this Canucks team as a Pens fan. I talked up Pearson so hard when we got him.

Underrated D. C depth is good enough to win a cup. And honestly with Edmonton out who matches up offensively in the West besides Colorado.

Plus, Markstrom is such a good story and I’ve loved that puck since Florida.

They probably play COL, unless I'm mistaken? Edit: I am mistaken, it's DAL/STL. (I don't like either match up for VAN)

Svencouver

Apr 8, 2015
Vancouver
I never doubted a single person on this team. We have the best bottom 6 in the league. Sutter is a FOUNDATIONAL player. Quinn Hughes will win 10 Norris' in a row and will become the greatest defenseman of all time. Pettersson is the lab fusion of Forsberg and Gretzky. Boeser is Ovechkin with better hair. Horvat is Jonathan Toews 2.0. Olli Juolevi is Finnish Lidstrom. Tyler Myers is Zdeno Chara but taller and more skilled, CALDER WINNER THAT THE NHL IS SO AFRAID OF THAT THEY TRY TO SHUT HIM DOWN WITH PENALTIES, BUT THEY CANT!!!!!!!!!! JENERATIONAL TALENT MILLER IS ELITE AND THE BIGGEST STEAL IN ANY TRADE IN NATIONAL HOCKEY LEAGUE HISTORY. AND CHRIS. f***ING. NUMBER EIGHT TANEV IS GETTING HIS NUMBER HUNG IN THE RAFTERS

AND JET BLACK JIM f***ING BENNING PUT THIS TEAM TOGETHER AND ITS GOING ALL THE WAY TO THE CUP FINAL FOR THIS YEAR AND FOR THE NEXT THREE YEARS WHEN WE THREEPEAT LETS f***ING GO CANUCKS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

May 31, 2006
Stalock is probably the worst goalie we’ve faced in the playoffs since Rick Tabaracci.

Super happy for Tanev. Bring on the real playoffs.
Antti Niemi was hot garbage in 2011. Dude had a 0.869 SV% against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad