Speculation: 2020 Offseason Thread - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Micah needs to look at his charts. Honka plays RD and in damn near every one of these charts the right side looks far worse than the left. It's almost like Honka's D partners realize what an anchor he is and try extra hard.
Not only that, but I’d re-evaluate why my charts don’t match any eye test (including the eye tests of Nill, three Stars coaching staffs, and 30 other GMs). They don’t even match output (the expected goal number doesn’t turn into real goals for Honka), unless the guy just wants to argue Honka is doing all of the right things but is getting unlucky.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Analytics Twitter guys and their stans are obessesed with their charts and don't take anything else into consideration. Just scrolling through Twitter looking for Honkas name instantly gets you some incredibly funny comments.

Reactions: Kcb12345

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Interesting that JD centers the two rookies (I think Nick C still a rookie by games played) Seems like he is going to be a Stu Barnes type that can slide up and down the lineup, and kind of like Jere, who used to be inserted with anyone struggling or inexperienced, upon which, they usually got better quick. Of course, will need some time to cement that rep.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017

Courtesy of a Joe Pavelski co-owned/co-founded(?) sports marketing company.

Pavelski, Benn, and Klingberg all put out videos from the same company.

Janmark is also listed as one of their athletes on their website.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
That's great. I like seeing what some of the guys are doing as they prepare for life aster hockey. I haven't seen Pavs movie yet, but I enjoyed Benn and Klingberg's.

That's a fun/nice gig if he can make it work. He seems like a hustler in a good way. I think he and his wife have a meal prep company in Wisconsin as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad