GDT: 2020 NHL Free Agent Frenzy IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisab123

Feb 9, 2013
Im confused. The bonuses stagger out based on number of games played... if he isn’t playing...he doesn’t get them. If he can’t play, and we will know during camp, they will send him down and under 100k will be on the cap. Would I have given him a PTO? Sure. But it’s not my money and if he can’t play the cap hit after you waive him to Rhode Island is under 100k. If he can play? That’s a big upgrade on the bottom pair and allows you to play a kid at LD on the bottom pair which you shouldn’t with Clifton or Lauzon.

Why did they need to commit guaranteed money to him on day one? I think its safe to assume that no other team was saying to themselves "we need to have Kevan Miller on our radar at 12:01" yet the Bruins made him their #1 priority. That's the type of shit that is insanely frustrating

Reactions: Gordoff

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
The morons on the Sports Hub said something about "needing 10 or 11 defensemen for the playoffs, Miller will knock guys out of the crease" etc etc etc blah blah blah. I wish for the love of God they would STFU when it comes to hockey/Bruins. They're as dumb as the B's front office.

Ya , they're the same.

Reactions: Gordoff

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Why did they need to commit guaranteed money to him on day one? I think its safe to assume that no other team was saying to themselves "we need to have Kevan Miller on our radar at 12:01" yet the Bruins made him their #1 priority. That's the type of shit that is insanely frustrating

Maybe they value the kind of hard work and commitment Miller showed. Maybe they value showing all the young D trying to make the leap this year what true dedication looks like. Again, if he can’t play it’s like 100k cap hit.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
He never was. Their whole BS lines of "big changes and Tuukka will be traded" were just blustering. They have no control over their words or their actions. Just groping in the dark, they couldn't find their asses with both hands.

Honestly, getting the steal signing of free agency and being in the final cut for Hall ... aside from Hall already having committed to Boston, could the offseason be much better at this point? I’m glad they didn’t give up Studnicka for OEL.

Reactions: The don godfather
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad