Prospect Info: 2020 NHL Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
I'm going to say it right now, I really like Lucas Raymond. Idk if he has enough credentials to take that #1 spot, but in terms of skill? I think he has that potential.

Nocashstyle

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2009
NJ
I really loved Lundell’s game in WJC. (Hopefully) the Devils are picking in the backend of the first round, so they likely don’t have a shot at him, but I was more impressed with Lundell than I was Kakko, J Hughes (hurt), and lafreniere during that short tourney.

Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Talvite was better than all those guys to my eyes. Short tournaments can be tricky that way.

I really loved Lundell’s game in WJC. (Hopefully) the Devils are picking in the backend of the first round, so they likely don’t have a shot at him, but I was more impressed with Lundell than I was Kakko, J Hughes (hurt), and lafreniere during that short tourney.

Nocashstyle

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2009
NJ
For sure. Not advocating picking Lundell over Lafreniere if we had the choice...or that he’s better than Hughes haha, but based on that small sample size I certainly wouldn’t be upset if he somehow ended up on the Devils.

Reactions: My3Sons

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
Talvite was better than all those guys to my eyes. Short tournaments can be tricky that way.

ofc he was....he was a lot older lol. Age has to be considered too. It's why I don't discount Lafreniere too much based on that tourney. Although....I don't think he's as good as people keep saying he is.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
ofc he was....he was a lot older lol. Age has to be considered too. It's why I don't discount Lafreniere too much based on that tourney. Although....I don't think he's as good as people keep saying he is.

Fair point, and I'm sure for some guys the difference between 16/17 and 19 is a universe apart. Talvite's performance was probably a testament to him rather than a knock on the younger guys.

thethinglonger

Castron & Crew
Dec 1, 2014
New Jersey
I'm lucky enough to be evaluating the USHL for FutureConsiderations this year. The season starts soon so I'm excited to get things started.

At this point, my overall top 31 rankings for 2020:
1) Alexis Lafreniere
2) Noel Gunler
3) Quinton Byfield
4) Anton Lundell
5) Lucas Raymond
6) Marco Rossi
7) Alexander Holtz
8) Yaroslav Askarov
9) Jamie Drysdale
10) Kasper Simontaival
11) Cole Perfetti
12) Jan Mysak
13) Hendrix Lapierre
14) Justin Barron
15) Zion Nybeck
16) Roni Hirvonen
17) Connor McClennon
18) Jacob Perreault
19) Ryder Rolston
20) Ty Smilanic
21) Dylan Holloway
22) Antonio Stranges
23) Jeremie Poirier
24) Daniil Gushchin
25) Thomas Bordeleau
26) Sean Farrell
27) Michael Benning
28) Helge Grans
29) Vasili Ponomaryov
30) Mavrik Bourque

Scooooooooooooot

Jul 31, 2018
I'm lucky enough to be evaluating the USHL for FutureConsiderations this year. The season starts soon so I'm excited to get things started.

At this point, my overall top 31 rankings for 2020:
1) Alexis Lafreniere
2) Noel Gunler
3) Quinton Byfield
4) Anton Lundell
5) Lucas Raymond
6) Marco Rossi
7) Alexander Holtz
8) Yaroslav Askarov
9) Jamie Drysdale
10) Kasper Simontaival
11) Cole Perfetti
12) Jan Mysak
13) Hendrix Lapierre
14) Justin Barron
15) Zion Nybeck
16) Roni Hirvonen
17) Connor McClennon
18) Jacob Perreault
19) Ryder Rolston
20) Ty Smilanic
21) Dylan Holloway
22) Antonio Stranges
23) Jeremie Poirier
24) Daniil Gushchin
25) Thomas Bordeleau
26) Sean Farrell
27) Michael Benning
28) Helge Grans
29) Vasili Ponomaryov
30) Mavrik Bourque

no jake sanderson? how dare you

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Too early to pick this discussion back up? Or nah?

Nah.

The Devils season is likely over already, unless you think they can flip a switch and play >= .565 hockey the rest of the way.

I dont believe that's likely. At all.

Thus, once again I'm hopefull on ping-pong balls for a #1 pick, this time Lafreniere.

Reactions: MichaelJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad