Prospect Info: 2020 NHL Draft Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasp

Apr 9, 2019
Even tho I want a forward, if we end up with Sanderson & Grans Ill be happy. Our backline will be set for the future and hopefully provide some insulation for when we have injuries.

Gliff

Tank Commander
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Tennessee
Even tho I want a forward, if we end up with Sanderson & Grans Ill be happy. Our backline will be set for the future and hopefully provide some insulation for when we have injuries.

I will be pissed.

The Ducks need to defensemen, they haven't drafted many since the Larsson draft, but if they choose this year to take 2 defensemen in the first round I will not be happy. It’s a forward heavy top of the draft and next year is like 2008 with how many defensemen there are.

alcolol

Aug 12, 2014
Dallas
Can the mods change this from "Prospect Info" to "GDT"? Or should we make a new GDT for draft day?

Gliff

Tank Commander
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Tennessee
New thread. We are already at 900 posts on this thread.

edit: I'll spin one up.

Last edited:

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Hoping for at least Rossi, expect it will be Drysdale Fowler 2.0 or Sanderson Lindholm 2.0.
I do not expect Pefetti, Raymond.

Masch78

Oct 5, 2017
How is he a project. He may be the furthest thing from a project out of the top 3. He is rock solid defensively and has some better offensive and transition advanced stats than Drysdale. He is also physically mature.

His progression is similar to Hampus. I'm still very pleased we took him at #6.

Sanderson is cool. And all the coaches stuff is just a great indication. Size, skating, mean streak, IQ, all there. His only downside is being a lefty.

Reactions: Mortal Wombat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad