• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random schmoe

Random fan with their own opinions
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2019
Both links below $$, but highly recommended. (Free 30-day guest passes available.)

Magnusson #115 on Pronman's list:
...I see a player with the skill and sense to play in the NHL. Not everyone I talk to thinks his skill is that great, but I think his hands are very quick, and I like that he’s always looking to make a play. Magnusson isn’t that big or fast, but he competes fine and has enough quickness to play versus pros...

#82 on Scott Wheeler's List:
...He plays a slick and crafty game but he didn’t make the most out of his Hlinka Gretzky Cup, he’s on the smaller side for a forward both in height and weight and he didn’t show particularly well in his four-game SHL stint. As a carrier, he’s extremely dangerous, not only in transition as a one-on-one threat but also on the power play from the flanks or the cycle for his ability to sneak off the boards with possession and make plays through traffic. There’s work to do. He needs to get stronger to avoid getting pushed around and to add another gear to his skating. He’s not particularly dynamic as a scorer or as a seam passer...

Kalopsia

Jun 25, 2018
Reading about this year's picks, it sounds like the common thread with the forwards is high hockey IQ and willingness to play a two-way game. I feel like the Caps haven't done a great job of developing those qualities, so drafting guys that already have them is probably a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad