NFL: 2020 NFL Trade Deadline Rumors, Speculation, and Minor Trades Thread

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Any chance Matt Ryan could be available?

Certainly he is available in offseason as Falcons face rebuild
Massive dead cap hit if he is moved. Like $40 mill. But would be an uncomfortable situation for him if Atl is in position to draft a QB.

he’s probably an off season move. Barring him landing with a former OC I think it’s asking a lot for him to come in and save the season for a team.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
One thing is that anyone who doesn’t complete a trade today that brings in players aside from patriots and jets who play Monday night next week, and the Packers and 49ers because they’re scheduled for Thursday, they can’t play this week, because it takes 6 days to clear the covid protocol

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
I hope yesterday's fluke due to Dalvin Cook puttin da team on his back doe, doesn't change the Vikings mindset tomorrow. They still have no pass rush and a weak secondary to begin with is now decimated with injuries so much to the point they had safeties playing CB yesterday.

Reiff, Rudolph and Harris all still need to be traded. Harris especially (unless the 2022 comp pick will bring more value) he is 100% walking in FA and Rudolph and Reiff will both be cap casualties.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017

I don't see a huge haul for Gilmore. Age and contract. If huge haul means Ramsey/Adams type returns, no chance. If NE is looking for a 1st rounder, I don't see that either. I think he would top out at a 2nd round pick. He turned 30 in September and CB is a position that depends on raw athletic ability. You generally don't see a big return for guys who would be on close to contract 3 net that kind of haul.

Duane Brown, a top end LT netted a 2nd and 3rd when he was into his 30's.

Reactions: yvrtojfk

Newsworthy

Jan 28, 2018
USA
I hope yesterday's fluke due to Dalvin Cook puttin da team on his back doe, doesn't change the Vikings mindset tomorrow. They still have no pass rush and a weak secondary to begin with is now decimated with injuries so much to the point they had safeties playing CB yesterday.

Reiff, Rudolph and Harris all still need to be traded. Harris especially (unless the 2022 comp pick will bring more value) he is 100% walking in FA and Rudolph and Reiff will both be cap casualties.
I heard talk about Thelien. What are the Vikings actually trying to accomplish?
And doesnt trading Reiff adversely effect the play of guys like Cousins and Cook.
If I'm Cook I'd be pissed they traded a star OT.

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
I don't see a huge haul for Gilmore. Age and contract. If huge haul means Ramsey/Adams type returns, no chance. If NE is looking for a 1st rounder, I don't see that either. I think he would top out at a 2nd round pick. He turned 30 in September and CB is a position that depends on raw athletic ability. You generally don't see a big return for guys who would be on close to contract 3 net that kind of haul.

Duane Brown, a top end LT netted a 2nd and 3rd when he was into his 30's.
Yes, but

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad