GDT: 2020 NFL Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Tanner Muse is such an interesting player. I was thinking he would maybe move to LB but then he had a very good combine and showed he might have the athleticism to stick at safety in the NFL.
When I see him play he feels more like a linebacker.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Tanner Muse is such an interesting player. I was thinking he would maybe move to LB but then he had a very good combine and showed he might have the athleticism to stick at safety in the NFL.

He's definitely moving to LB. We have five or six safeties and only two LB's I would want to put on the field.

Reactions: SimR

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Belichick is wearing a fleece with no shirt
EWZ_X9MXYAkrXI_

Reactions: southeastern

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Jordan Elliott getting sniped one pick before the Vikings hurts. Not too sure about taking a slow-ish CB but that's one position I trust Zimmer to get the best out of a player. Dantzler was more highly regarded by some before the combine.

Speaking of slow-ish dudes, Tyler Johnson is still sitting there if they want to double dip at WR too.
Apparently there were some weight issues and a quad issue at the combine. Apparently they texted the Vikings a video of him running a 4.38.

Reactions: Avs_19

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

That's a lot of picks. There's also no way they can draft 13 players tomorrow (I think).

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Apparently there were some weight issues and a quad issue at the combine. Apparently they texted the Vikings a video of him running a 4.38.

There was some talk of him adding weight before the combine because of how skinny he is and that screwed up his run. That sounds plausible but who knows if it's true.

There's no way he ran a 4.38 though. His agent sent that video around but no one is buying it.

Reactions: Trap Jesus

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Saints traded the whole rest of their draft to make that pick

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

I'm all for throwing more darts on day three but come on man. Even if they move some, that's going to be a lot of reading up on guys I've never heard of. :laugh:

Reactions: Trap Jesus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad