GDT: 2020 NFL Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Based on what?
Way too raw. In the 2nd round you want a starter not a long term project. Mims has to learn the WR position although he is a physical freak. He also drop the ball like a machine. I see him as high risk player and a long term project. Not ideal for a team that is leaking for talent everywhere.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Round 2 is where you get your QB or defensive coordinators weapons.

DaBadGuy316

May 26, 2007
VanCity
Way too raw. In the 2nd round you want a starter now a long term project. Mims has to learn the WR position although he is a physical freak. He also drop the ball like a machine. I see him as high risk player and a long term project. Not ideal for a team that is leaking for talent everywhere.
He'll be starting in 2 years. I wouldnt call him raw. I think its a great value pick for a position of need. But we'll see.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Way too raw. In the 2nd round you want a starter not a long term project. Mims has to learn the WR position although he is a physical freak. He also drop the ball like a machine. I see him as high risk player and a long term project. Not ideal for a team that is leaking for talent everywhere.
Didn't they say the exact same things about DK Metcalf?

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Josh Jones, a consensus top 25 guy, still there in the third round. This is usually where we'd start hearing about some medical or character concern.

Reactions: Trap Jesus

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Andy's not scared of character concerns, and now he's got a Super Bowl on his resume so that's even more added latitude.

Not to mention there is a lot of big characters in the Kansas City locker room. That in itself I think will keep him in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad