c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
The 2020 NBA Playoffs- where randomness and inconsistent sustainability happens

Last edited:

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Pat Riley ruined the NBA in the 90s when his Knicks/heat teams turned the NBA into rugby and “first to 75 wins”

the NBA was at its worst when the entire league was basically “first to 80 wins” and essentially almost like dead puck hockey. (I.e. too much defense)

I loved when NBA allowed players to play D and players didn't cry/flop every possession looking for foul

The fact you cant even hand check a guy in NBA is enough of a joke

Today's game is watered down and inferior product

Last edited:

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
I loved when NBA allowed players to play D and players didn't cry/flop every position looking for foul

the NBA basically took away fast breaks and games at times resembled foulfests.

Sep 19, 2008
I loved when NBA allowed players to play D and players didn't cry/flop every possession looking for foul

They removed the post game too in 2020

Now everyone jacks up a 3 because analytics

No post game, no grind. AD out there just throwing threes up :laugh: You'd never see Shaq do that

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Kitchener's finest can't be stopped!

BTW, TNT just needs to go ahead and put SVG on their A team already. He just started with them recently and he's already their best colour guy.

Reactions: Jack Straw

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Kitchener's finest can't be stopped!

BTW, TNT just needs to go ahead and put SVG on their A team already. He just started with them recently and he's already their best colour guy.

I’m kind of hoping SVG is the next Sixers coach. I think he might be able to get Simmons and Embiid straightened out.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I’m kind of hoping SVG is the next Sixers coach. I think he might be able to get Simmons and Embiid straightened out.

There seems to be a lot of early Ty Lue buzz with the Sixers. Then again, he has been talked about with the Nets and Pelicans as well. I can't tell if he's that highly in demand or if his agent just has a great relationship with the media.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
There seems to be a lot of early Ty Lue buzz with the Sixers. Then again, he has been talked about with the Nets and Pelicans as well. I can't tell if he's that highly in demand or if his agent just has a great relationship with the media.

Yeah, I’ve heard that. Not too excited about him really.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
He hasn't accomplished anything away from LeBron but people do speak highly of him.

He was hyped up not long before the Cavs hired him. But they mainly hired him because Bron wanted a coach that was a former player (he pushed for Mark Jackson at the time).

But he got a good rep from work in Boston in player dev, but then had a meteoric rise from assistant in LA one year, to highest paid assistant in the NBA the next.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Some of the games have been good

The f***ing Rockets are terrible to watch though and Nets piss poor roster made that series an easy miss match

If playoffs continue though most of teams in lead seem pretty safe to wrap up series for most part

No way are Magic winning 3 straight vs Bucks for instance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad