NBA 2020 NBA Playoffs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Could've also avoided that by not allowing the switch. :laugh:

Luka hunted Jackson and Lou non-stop.

Just saying, he's gonna be exhausted by the end of this series. Staying with Toronto would have allowed him more rest in the regular season and very likely more rest in the first round.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Just saying, he's gonna be exhausted by the end of this series. Staying with Toronto would have allowed him more rest in the regular season and very likely more rest in the first round.

It would've been fun to see them run it back but I can't blame him for wanting to go home. Maybe I'd question it more if he went to some random team but he didn't. He also probably didn't expect PG to be this bad in the playoffs, even with his questionable history.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
It would've been fun to see them run it back but I can't blame him for wanting to go home. Maybe I'd question it more if he went to some random team but he didn't. He also probably didn't expect PG to be this bad in the playoffs, even with his questionable history.

Oh Toronto will still run it back. :cool:

He was willing to stay in Toronto but demanded PG as part of the package. It's his own fault.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
I rewound my TV hours ago to see how Tobias Harris got injured and just realized I never went back live, so I'm five minutes behind everyone else. I had no idea what some of the posts in here were talking about.

Finally saw the finish.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
"Playoff P"

:laugh:

“You can’t be calling yourself ‘Playoff P’ and lose all the time,” Barkley said. “You don’t see me walking around saying ‘I won the championship’ because I didn’t win it. They don’t call me Championship Chuck.”

Luka "the truth" Doncic is the best white player since Bird. Kawhi came to team up with Lou Will.

nashfirk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad