NBA 2020 NBA Playoffs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
This series is over.

I said Lakers in 4 and I was partially trolling but Jocic and Murray scared me today. This game was pretty much double digits and then Jocic went on a 9-0 run by himself. It reminded me of that Houston game where LA was up like 20 and Houston pulled to within 5 and then Caruso? hit a 3 to put the game away (it was game 4)

Jocic and Murray aren't going to go away. AD is playing out of his mind so far though so that's good for Laker partisans.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
If L.A. does not win the title, it would be the biggest failure for the Lakers since the '04 Pistons.

They have everything going their way- no Bucks, no Clippers, they are far and away better than Denver and whoever wins the other series, and they're getting plays like THAT.

No excuses, Lakers. They cannot blow it with the seas cleared for them.

EVERYTHING is falling into place for them.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
I said Lakers in 4 and I was partially trolling but Jocic and Murray scared me today. This game was pretty much double digits and then Jocic went on a 9-0 run by himself. It reminded me of that Houston game where LA was up like 20 and Houston pulled to within 5 and then Caruso? hit a 3 to put the game away (it was game 4)

Jocic and Murray aren't going to go away. AD is playing out of his mind so far though so that's good for Laker partisans.

You don't have to be scared anymore. They threw their best punch and got gutpunched at the buzzer.

I'll be shocked if Denver keeps it within single digits in game 3.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
Lakers beating Heat or Celtics definitely wouldn't be guaranteed. They were very hot the last 5 games before this but they have a lot of stretches like the 2nd half on offense. Players 3-8 have overperformed their norms of late.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Lakers beating Heat or Celtics definitely wouldn't be guaranteed. They were very hot the last 5 games before this but they have a lot of stretches like the 2nd half on offense. Players 3-8 have overperformed their norms of late.

MIA/BOS are playing for the silver medal.

Reactions: The Blues

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
MIA/BOS are playing for the silver medal.

Both of them have much better 3rd-6th players and certainly have a shot in those series as a result, especially with favorable shooting variance. Lakers should be the favorites but it's nowhere close to a lock.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
heat/celtics would both be very tough matchups if the lakers advance

especially miami with all those shooters and bam down low

Crossfire Hurricane

Sponsor
Aug 19, 2006
Redondo Beach
Is Alex Caruso the least athletic looking professional athlete since Gump Worsley? Ever?

He looks like a 41 year old cartoonist. I had to read his Wikipedia page before I posted this because I was legitimately unsure if he had some medical condition that I'd feel bad for mocking later.

Mods, feel free to split this off into its own thread if you think this is important enough.

Reactions: holy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad