HF Habs: 2020 Montreal Canadiens Training Camp (Roster & Schedule In OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I was dumb to plan a trip a while back to go camping the long weekend in Aug... now I'm getting heat of back tracking on that trip. Told them you won't like me that weekend if I can't watch hockey and they started to understand :laugh:
My vacation is 1st week of september to the cabin that has no satelite TV or internet. But I am pretty sure Habs will be done by then so probably ok.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
My vacation is 1st week of september to the cabin that has no satelite TV or internet. But I am pretty sure Habs will be done by then so probably ok.

Your safe come Aug 8th. Just be free Aug 10th ;)

After Aug 10th, my attention turns to Lafreniere (hope so) and watching the Leafs loose to the Bruins again :laugh:.

My dark horse team to win the cup or go on a magical run are the Canes. That team is scary and they are flying under the radar. They are healthy now too

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Your safe come Aug 8th. Just be free Aug 10th ;)

After Aug 10th, my attention turns to Lafreniere (hope so) and watching the Leafs loose to the Bruins again :laugh:.

My dark horse team to win the cup or go on a magical run are the Canes. That team is scary and they are flying under the radar. They are healthy now too
I think once Habs lose my interest for anything that is NHL in late august will be as much as I'd be interested watching a question period in the parliament.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
I think once Habs lose my interest for anything that is NHL in late august will be as much as I'd be interested watching a question period in the parliament.

I'll be watching the games no matter what. Pens, Avs, Oilers, and Jets after the Habs. I'll probably watch those Leafs games as well... I hate them but they do have a scary offensive team and if they get some luck, they could make some noise.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
i am so bored, i am starting to be willing to sacrifice 1st overall chance in return of a another series or two.
I doubt it happens, but i changed my mind on what result i want

Reactions: JuicyHam

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Last edited:

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
i am so bored, i am starting to be willing to sacrifice 1st overall chance in return of a another series or two.
I doubt it happens, but i changed my mind on what result i want
[MOD] I am focused on one thing and one alone. Focus your sights on the coming messiah, he will deliver us.
GLVMV4R6ERCRJD4VG2IJNSL4D4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
[MOD]. I am focused on one thing and one alone. Focus your sights on the coming messiah, he will deliver us.
GLVMV4R6ERCRJD4VG2IJNSL4D4.jpg

I haven't seen a ton of him but of the highlights I saw maybe a year ago, his vision is jaw-dropping. His passing is just so effing heady at least from what I saw. Again, I need to see more but his floor just seems so absurdly high and god knows what his ceiling is. Yeah yeah WJCs aren't everything but 2.0 PPG at 17 is just ridiculous.

Grabbing him is franchise changing. It's sad how much emotional preparing I'm trying to do even NOW in the case we don't get him. This is where I'm praying that the Lotto is actually riggable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I'll be watching the games no matter what. Pens, Avs, Oilers, and Jets after the Habs. I'll probably watch those Leafs games as well... I hate them but they do have a scary offensive team and if they get some luck, they could make some noise.

You had my like until you just had to mention the leafs in a non derogatory manner :P

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Just observe and enjoy. Whatever shall be, shall be. It’s outside of our control as fans. If we lose to the pens, then all eyes are on the second lottery. If we win? Might as well root for a run. :)

Its as simple as that honestly.

And it also actually makes me sick to my stomach reading or hearing about something like "Domi joining his teammates" and having certain people FAKE actually worrying about his well being and the well being of others because deep down inside it may HURT our "chances for a chance of 12.5% for 1st overall pick", .. its honestly disgusting lol.

I implore everyone to have the mindset you shared, "que sera, sera". If we lose, great, if we win, great. At least the world is slowly coming back to normal, and maybe for the only time in our lives, we can someday say, "remember that time they played hockey and basketball in the middle of summer? wow lol ... ahh youre probably too young to remember"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad