HF Habs: 2020 Montreal Canadiens Training Camp (Roster & Schedule In OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

5fKxkMc.jpg

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Red Alert!

Someone in Halifax call 9-1-1, @WeThreeKings is having a panic attack.

I kind of did two nights ago when HRP set off a f***ing pepper ball in my apartment complex and I couldn't figure out why it felt like I had cayenne pepper in my nose and throat.

Then my cats starting getting sick from it, ran down to see if it was from inside or outside the building.. ran into the police and asked if they used a chemical agent and they did.

Pretty scary shit when you have no idea why the air in your home is starting to get you sick.

All this to say, I deserve the Lafreniere pick for the Habs after enduring this!

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
I kind of did two nights ago when HRP set off a f***ing pepper ball in my apartment complex and I couldn't figure out why it felt like I had cayenne pepper in my nose and throat.

Then my cats starting getting sick from it, ran down to see if it was from inside or outside the building.. ran into the police and asked if they used a chemical agent and they did.

Pretty scary shit when you have no idea why the air in your home is starting to get you sick.

All this to say, I deserve the Lafreniere pick for the Habs after enduring this!
Okay, since this question was asked properly in a poll, I have a hypothetical. If the Habs whimper out of the play-in and they get either the #1 or #9 draft pick, can we start to root for a playoff team after this year or does this forum have to endure a few more seasons of wishing for lottery picks?

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Okay, since this question was asked properly in a poll, I have a hypothetical. If the Habs whimper out of the play-in and they get either the #1 or #9 draft pick, can we start to root for a playoff team after this year or does this forum have to endure a few more seasons of wishing for lottery picks?

I think it would depend on how the young players progress, if Suzuki and Kotkaniemi take the step and we have two legitimate top 6 Cs. Then at that point, we have to talk about improvement.

If we are still struggling to get the offensive production we need from the team and still sport a fractured defense core, I think at that point we need two more years of tanking because the 2022 draft is going to yield anyone in the top ten with a franchise player and if we can get one more..

Although if we have Lafreniere at the end of this, everything changes because we have a legit superstar.

Reactions: habsfan891
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad