2020 Karjala Cup (November 5th to 8th)

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
for the draft junkies you get to see 16 year old Czech Blueliner David Jiricek play in today's game, he is a late b-day so he's a '22 draft as he turns 17 in 3 weeks.

there's also Stanislav Svozil, who is considered a top prospect for the Czech's for the '21 draft.

Last edited:

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
after playing on the 4th line and 8:35 TOI in game 1 and was a healthy scratch in game 2, he racked up the TOI today in the final game of stage 1 of Euro Tour. here's his totals,

0 pts, -1, 17:03 (don't have the official # of shots but he had at least 2)

He was on the PP and PK in the 3-0 loss to Russia.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
after playing on the 4th line and 8:35 TOI in game 1 and was a healthy scratch in game 2, he racked up the TOI today in the final game of stage 1 of Euro Tour. here's his totals,

0 pts, -1, 17:03 (don't have the official # of shots but he had at least 2)

He was on the PP and PK in the 3-0 loss to Russia.

Good game all around for Mysak I'd say, he had several good flashes. He can already hold his own with pro players without looking completely lost.

definitely impressive ice time for a forward.

some decent possessions from those videos. considering he's playing against men, he at least doesn't look out of place. could've had a nice breakaway chance if he was a touch faster. though i don't know how fast the guy was who caught him

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
definitely impressive ice time for a forward.

some decent possessions from those videos. considering he's playing against men, he at least doesn't look out of place. could've had a nice breakaway chance if he was a touch faster. though i don't know how fast the guy was who caught him

the first game was against men, the 2nd game was against Russia's U-20 WJC team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad