• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you... the Annual HFDevils Prospect Rankings

Eligibility: Prospects are eligible for the rankings if they are eligible for rookie status. What are the qualifications you ask? Well...

To be considered a rookie, a player must not have played in more than 25 NHL games in any preceding seasons, nor in six or more NHL games in each of any two preceding seasons. Any player at least 26 years of age (by September 15th of that season) is not considered a rookie.

Sooooo... here's the list:

Kevin Bahl
Nathan Bastian
Benjamin Baumgartner
Cole Brady
Graeme Clarke
Evan Cormier
Nico Daws
Ethan Edwards
Nolan Foote
Brandon Gignac
Arseni Gritsyuk
Jeremy Groleau
Matthew Hellickson
Alexander Holtz
Case McCarthy
Dawson Mercer
Nick Merkley
Daniil Misyul
Patrick Moynihan
Shakir Mukhamadullin
Nikita Othotyuk
Eetu Päkkilä
Nikola Pasic
Nikita Popugayev
Jaromir Pytlik
David Quenneville
Yegor Sharangovich
Artem Shlaine
Colby Sissions
Ty Smith
Marian Studenic
Aarne Talvitie
Tyce Thompson
Reilly Walsh

Colton White
Michael Vukojevic
Yegor Zaitsev
Fabian Zetterlund

Last edited:

Nubmer6

Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Please correct my list if I screwed anything up. It was kind of a pain looking up all our players and making sure they were eligible, and I may have forgotten something.

Also, I think I'm going to let each poll run a couple days, since we have so much time before the season starts.

Reactions: glenwo2 and Guadana

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you... the Annual HFDevils Prospect Rankings

Eligibility: Prospects are eligible for the rankings if they are eligible for rookie status. What are the qualifications you ask? Well...

Sooooo... here's the list:

Kevin Bahl
Nathan Bastian
Benjamin Baumgartner
Christoph Bertschy
Cole Brady
Graeme Clarke
Evan Cormier
Nico Daws
Ethan Edwards
Nolan Foote
Artur Gavrus
Brandon Gignac
Arseni Gritsyuk
Jeremy Groleau
Matthew Hellickson
Alexander Holtz
Josh Jacobs
Janne Kuokkanen
Mikhail Maltsev
Case McCarthy
Dawson Mercer
Nick Merkley
Daniil Misyul
Patrick Moynihan
Shakir Mukhamadullin
Nikita Othotyuk
Eetu Päkkilä
Nikola Pasic
Nikita Popugayev
Jaromir Pytlik
David Quenneville
Akira Schmid
Nathan Schnarr
Gilles Senn
Yegor Sharangovich
Artem Shlaine
Colby Sissions
Ty Smith
Marian Studenic
Aarne Talvitie
Tyce Thompson
Reilly Walsh

Colton White
Michael Vukojevic
Yegor Zaitsev
Fabian Zetterlund
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
As usual, after selecting a player, request a player to be added to the next poll.

what are the names in bold for?

ninetyeight

Jun 3, 2007
Finland
Isn't this a bit too obvious? Would this thread work better if people would give their top10 or something? Are you gonna do a poll for each rank? In any case:

Holtz
Smith
Mercer
Foote
Thompson
Mukhamadullin
Clarke
Merkley
Kuokkanen
Bahl

Nubmer6

Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Isn't this a bit too obvious? Would this thread work better if people would give their top10 or something?

Holtz
Smith
Mercer
Foote
Thompson
Clarke
Mukhamadullin
Merkley
Kuokkanen
Bahl

Na... We want to actually rank the players. Plus this format will drag on for a month or more, so it'll kill some time till the season begins :)

Isn't this a bit too obvious? Would this thread work better if people would give their top10 or something? Are you gonna do a poll for each rank?

And now that you've edited your question... Ya, we usually go 20 rounds (one every couple days), but this year we may have more time on our hands, and we have a deeper pool of prospects than ever, so maybe we'll go up to 25.

Also, post who you want to add to the next poll to replace the player selected in THIS poll.

ninetyeight

Jun 3, 2007
Finland
Na... We want to actually rank the players. Plus this format will drag on for a month or more, so it'll kill some time till the season begins :)

And now that you've edited your question... Ya, we usually go 20 rounds (one every couple days), but this year we may have more time on our hands, and we have a deeper pool of prospects than ever, so maybe we'll go up to 25.

Also, post who you want to add to the next poll to replace the player selected in THIS poll.

Gotcha! Sorry for my stupidity :)

Add Graeme Clarke

Reactions: Nubmer6

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
My vote is for Mercer. I wasn`t a fan of Holtz pick but after Mercer`s pick i`m starting to love hoktz pick because we have interesting different options for our H-H on the right side.
I love Mercer`s 200 foot game and i rank him over Jarvis. That was my dream pick for 18 and dream come true.
Btw i like his live trip story. How he travaled from home in his 14th. He sounds like charcter nice guy.

Beastdog75

C'mon Dougie, swat him he's a fly!
Dec 18, 2005
Brick, NJ
I'm amazed that Artur Gavrus is still Devils property. I remember all the hype about him a few years ago when he had a good showing for Belarus at the world championships.

Reactions: Oneiro

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad