2020 FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Post a lot more about what? My mom had cancer surgery, you stupid prick. I've posted about it, and I said why I haven't been around watching games that much. It says a lot that after 15 years the only spat we have with each other is after your club gets clowned by mine, and you can't let it go. You're definitely not over it.

I'm coming back to this. You can post whatever bullshit you want, and you went down a long line of total BS, but I'll go ahead and set the facts straight. This is what you posted not that long ago:

GWT: - PL Matchweek 32

That's what I referring to. No mention of cancer and I didn't post in that thread so I came across it in a quick browse back then. That's not to mention you posted a fair share in that thread alone after the fact about other matches.

As for the cancer thing and as for the "spat", here is what I posted and this well after the match you think is an issue for me:

GWT: - PL Matchweek 21

As for the match, I was clear then and I've always said the same opinion. I was disappointed in my own team as we gave the tie away. There's nothing else to it. Were it the other way around then why wouldn't I say what you're falsely attributing to me about other ties/matches we've lost? Answer, but it's not true.

Any "spat" you think is the case, is a result of posts you've made and my replies when I've done so. This goes to before that tie as well which I noted in the past and alluded to months before that match ever took place. You've since gone on, and gone even further down the road, to say something like since Liverpool won the league it's OK for you to gloat or be arrogant because others did it in the past.

You need to get your facts straight, stop putting words in my mouth and stop attributing things to me that simply are false. I told you to back up something else you said you said yesterday and you didn't do it. Considering the number of posts you made I can only assume it's because you can't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad