2020 F1 - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Just cancel Australia. It's a trash track anyway. Keep the season start date as is and give us the Bahrain outer track too.

Reactions: JoVel

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Console (PS4 regular version circa 2015 here) F1 2020 players;

does it take ages to load qualifying, races and the section between races for you too in my team? I just started playing a couple days ago and the load times compared to 2019 seem ridiculous. I also noticed the game size is like 60 GB now, wasn't it around 40 last year?

Yes. Significantly longer. Even the wait times after a race and going back to the My Team main screen. I've literally walked away after waiting... got a beer and came back and it still hadn't loaded.

Preds Partisan

Gunga galunga
Aug 17, 2009
Australia is postponed because we're still using the 2020 thread, it's full of bad juju.

Someone start a 2021 thread!

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Australia is postponed because we're still using the 2020 thread, it's full of bad juju.

Someone start a 2021 thread!
how is it bad juju, when Sky Sports, is the one reporting Australia is a NO-GO for 21, at least in mid-March, that was always subject to change, which according to them, Melbourne is locked down, if it isn't already.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
In today's F1 news....

Lando Norris has the Covid and based on what I'm seeing from the drivers I follow on Instagram.... I'd be shocked if he was the only one to get it this offseason.

Carlos Sainz in some hot water because his karting company posted a video with somebody in black face. Apparently it's opened up some new conversation on shitty things he and his family have said/done.

Here is the video.

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Carlos Sainz in some hot water because his karting company posted a video with somebody in black face. Apparently it's opened up some new conversation on shitty things he and his family have said/done.

Here is the video.

The thing about these academies etc. also is, that the drivers often appoint close relatives or long time friends to run them. So it's likely not just some random person that the driver can throw under the bus and wash their hands from the situation, without ever having to see them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad