2020 Draft & Undrafted Free Agent Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
I think we see Askarov, Stutzle, and Drysdale climb up to that 3rd grouping and Holloway slip down into that 4th group.

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
That analysis of the groupings seems accurate from the lists I’ve read. Of those names, I’d go:

Lafreniere

Raymond
Byfield
Gunler

Lundell
Perfetti
Stutzle
Holtz

Drysdale
Rossi
Barron
Askarov
Lapierre
Holloway

Chromiak, Ponormaryov, Hirvonen, Schneider, and Zary would be the next 5 candidates I expect to rise into that last group.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Who the **** is Hendrix Lapierre? Sounds like a made up EA NHL prospect.

Really smart, skilled playmaking C currently playing in the Q. He jumped into the spotlight after dominating at the Hlinka this year, but he was also one of the best players on his team as a U17 last season. My biggest knock on him is his skating, but he's really elusive despite not being that fast.

I think we see Askarov, Stutzle, and Drysdale climb up to that 3rd grouping and Holloway slip down into that 4th group.

Askarov is arguably the 2nd most talented player in this draft class, but he's going to have the stigma of being a goalie surrounding him.

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
Can we be sure that Stützle projects as a C in the NHL? Not that he'd be a bad winger.

I think Perfetti is a fair alternative in that 5-10 range. Looking forward to "scouting" more of these kids.

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I think Perfetti is a fair alternative in that 5-10 range. Looking forward to "scouting" more of these kids.
Currently, I have Lundell & Holloway as the picks in the range.

But am starting to beat the drum for Mysak. He has high skill and the well rounded game that Gorton and Quinn seem to like.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
That analysis of the groupings seems accurate from the lists I’ve read. Of those names, I’d go:

Lafreniere

Raymond
Byfield
Gunler

Lundell
Perfetti
Stutzle
Holtz

Drysdale
Rossi
Barron
Askarov
Lapierre
Holloway

Chromiak, Ponormaryov, Hirvonen, Schneider, and Zary would be the next 5 candidates I expect to rise into that last group.
Switch Gunler and Holtz and that's my exact list.

Joey Bones

***** 2k16
Jul 27, 2012
Nowhere
Lapierre being overly dramatized there. He's good, but not No. 2, ATM. Holloway and Lundell getting under-hyped.... same with Drysdale.

That list will change....

Reactions: GeorgeKaplan

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Holtz have had a good start for DIF, so have Gunler for LHF. Raymond must win a spot for Frolunda.

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
Nothing says top 15 pick quite like having a circle drawn around your head while sitting on the bench during a coach's pep talk halfway through a highlight video

Reactions: NYRFANMANI
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad